Tool_Minion ]
GHJUYT ]
Chili-Palmer ]
SuddenRedScare ]

WI > IL  ;D

For cow tipping ..lol

uhhh, I live in Missouri.

I think I top ya...

Same here, but have yet to tip any moo-moo's. Unless were talking big girls........LOL

Oh shit, does that word bring back some high school memories. We used to go out hogging occasionally. See who could bag the biggest one.  :-\

We call that hogging  :P

You got it lol

-SnowBud- ]
Tool_Minion ]
GHJUYT ]
Chili-Palmer ]
SuddenRedScare ]

WI > IL  ;D

For cow tipping ..lol

I think I top ya...

Same here, but have yet to tip any moo-moo's. Unless were talking big girls........LOL

We call that hogging  :P

Yes we do.  And its tough to tip them big girls.  You got to get them distracted with like 5 Hot Ham and Cheese's from Hardees then get a running start and make sure you stay low.   ;)

Snake Doctor ]
-SnowBud- ]
Tool_Minion ]
GHJUYT ]
Chili-Palmer ]
SuddenRedScare ]

WI > IL ;D

For cow tipping ..lol

I think I top ya...

We call that hogging :P

Yes we do. And its tough to tip them big girls. You got to get them distracted with a Hot Ham and Cheese form Hardees then get a running start and make sure you stay low. ;)

I thought you wanted to stay high on those kind of girls. Does getting low really help anything but put you at risk lol :P

Oh yeah. You get to high and you run the risk of missing when she bends over for her next sandwich. Theres nothing more embarrassing than over shooting your girl. ;)

It also depends on what type of knot you tie on your safety line. Me being a former Boy Scout I like using the larks head knot on some heavy duty rope. And, much like a skydiver checks his own chute, I tie my own knots. I feel safer that way. ;D

IrshZ28 ]
CZambrano ]

i am from calumet city, its a very classy place

Cal City is REAL classy! lol My wife is from there, and I'm originally from Glenwood. 

How old are you? Did you go to TF North??

yep, i went to TF North, or as my classmates would say, well i don't think i'll elaborate. i'm 23, but my wife and i both graduated from tf north. you obviously could decipher my sarcasm, this place is a shithole, lol. i grew up on balmoral, but live on sibley now, you know where that is?

CZambrano ]
IrshZ28 ]
CZambrano ]

i am from calumet city, its a very classy place

Cal City is REAL classy! lol My wife is from there, and I'm originally from Glenwood. 

How old are you? Did you go to TF North??

yep, i went to TF North, or as my classmates would say, well i don't think i'll elaborate.  i'm 23, but my wife and i both graduated from tf north.  you obviously could decipher my sarcasm, this place is a shithole, lol.  i grew up on balmoral, but live on sibley now, you know where that is?

Ohh, OK.  Your a lot younger than my wife and I.  I'm 34 and my wife is 33.  Yea, I know where Sibley is.  We got out of the south side of Illinois ASAP!!!  South side is fun to work in, but you don't want to live there.  GO EAST YOUNG MAN!!!  Indiana, that is. lol