something new for urgent fury?

well, i wanna make a suggestion and add a little information why.

as we all know gamebattles is known for cheaters and children who dont know the meaning of honor, during the offtime in urgent fury between tourneys, me and peebrain decided to do doubles for practice and fun. big mistake, its impossible to practice because of the cheating that goes on, people have already started quicksniping on the game i.e. jumping doing a 360 and shooting people in the head in mid-air, and i mean in mid-air, cheack the forums, people actually brag about this, also my favorite, is on teamdeathmatch if there winning, they will just kill themselves with c4 the second they see an enemy so they get spwned to the opposite side of the map, they dont loose points so they can still win.

all this leads down to is the fact that i think urgent fury should try to find a way to allow urgent fury veterans and newcomers to get together easily and war each other for fun, i.e. maybe like a public shout box where people can post up in, realtime a request for a match. this would be great because they would be matches against people we know to be good sports and who play with decency and honor.

iLL GaMeRS is always up for scrimmages...... And I know exactly what you mean about Gamebattles. It's garbage (always has been, always will be). We use it occasionally as a time filler but to play serious, its pointless with all the cheating.

Im not big on shout boxes cause I think it steals traffic from your forums. But I do think it'd be nice to find clans within the community that think alike to play with. We have worked with a few here already and would be willing to help others.

There ya go..

A section that gets cleaned out everyday or at least after the day/time of scrimm expires.

plus if you got people from UF on your friends list you can just hit them up when you see them online.

Thats what i do, we got a last min scrimm last night with cBF (kinda .lol)

YOU  WOULD BE BETTER OFF TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO PLAY IN A SERVER AND THEN, YOU GO IN THAT SERVER AND BANG THIER IS URGENT FURY CLAN OUT THE ASS...

(MAYBE US CENTRAL RANKED 1)...?? ;D

JUST MY TWO CENTS

lol, i believe he is talking about COD4.

but i'm all for somekind of scrimmage forum. even if it is just a sticky thread that people kept replying to. either way, my clan would love that too.

well my clan does gamebattles a lot but in reality we are ranked 172 i believe in the gb ladders but to get to the top.

1. you got to cheat

2. pull the cord when you r loosing(this is what they do for cod4)

3. the 360 headshot in midair is done with the splitfish controller wich is basically a mouse and what you do is out your controllers sensitivity on custom then insane then you r able to do it this is done by people like pc/mouse gaming.

Now gb isnt that bad but some clans take it way too serious as if gb is the greatest thing ever, too many little kids on clans all they do is talk crap about how they are goingn to kick your ass then they loose and say you cheated and report the wrong scores but we still do it dont know why but we do it, also we are doing it for rainbow six vegas 2, you guys should expand to it it is a really tactical game socom like.

damn i dont have time to play the damn game if i had it.........baby started walking last month and he is the most active nine month old ever

crazy little bastard climbs the trim and gets up to try to eat the windows ....what a jackass.......

but bet your ass i'll make time for socom when it comes out and then we shall play together once again :P

ive been on gb for a while

but i agree with u guys i hate it

thats y i play on this site

its fun and ppl arent complete a**holes

i think it would be fun to have an allstar draft tourney

like 18 or so captains (leaders)

and a pool of all the players

and they pick the players like a draft

and no more than 4 players from one clan aloud on each team

each team could have 20 people on it

the draft is the first 10 rounds

last 10 rounds are randomly selected

there was a tourney similar to this on gb a while ago... but its the only fun thing ive done on gb

just giving u guys an idea

CeRTiFieD ]

yea i guess it could be like only 2 or 3 max people from one clan

this allows the uf community to get to no each other

not just their clan

i think it would be an amazing thing for UF

and its extremely fun

im sold. hook, line, and sinker.

i would be all for doing something like this.