Bucs Sign Dunn - Super Bowl XLIII Here We Come

I've never been happier to be a season ticket holder than right now.  With Dunn back, the free agents we've picked up, and hopefully the guys we get in the draft, I think we have a larger than average shot at the big dance next February in Tampa.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=0bfd6938-3d10-422e-837f-ebc667a24972

#99 should have played again. He had at least two good years left. :'( Oh well he helped out the young idiots on my raider D alot the last few years.

I'm interested to see Dunn in that backfield again as a change of pace back. I'm not sure if he can be a featured back again. Poor dude was getting punished running behind that aweful line in the ATL. He sure is still explosive when he's healthy though. I'm kinda biased tho, I like the smaller backs. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

Dont you think #99 could come out of retirement to play another season..? (when he went to the tRaiders he said "I'll always be a Buc")

he meant he'd always play for the bucks!$$$$$$$$$,i am a bucs fan also and do not see your optimism for the coming year,i mean come on brian greise(sp?)again?he's like uncle rico.

Guest M16Assassin

1. sorry bucs fans (except chili) but you guys arn't going all the way this year.

2. too many other NFC teams looking better

3. I would honestly give a months paychecks too see the Patriots fail again. I hate them more than any team in any sport ever. Fuck the patriots, Fuck Randy Dandy who plays 1 out of every 4 plays and most of all FUCK BILL BELICHEK aka dark hoody.

4. I'm a Bears fan and I know we aren't gonna make it so I'm a little pissed off already for next season

5. I would like to see the Bucs but I just don't see it happening

6. oh yeah FUCK THE PATRIOTS!!!!

Prane ]

1. sorry bucs fans (except chili) but you guys arn't going all the way this year.

3. I would honestly give a months paychecks too see the Patriots fail again. I hate them more than any team in any sport ever. Fuck the patriots, Fuck Randy Dandy who plays 1 out of every 4 plays and most of all FUCK BILL BELICHEK aka dark hoody.

4. I'm a Bears fan and I know we aren't gonna make it so I'm a little pissed off already for next season

no wonder you're so upest,being a bears fan and all.just what the hell do they think they are doing?are they hoping for a good draft?

Prane ]

LMFAO

Bucs had a great team last year, WE LOST TO THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS IN THE PLAYOFFS.

We are gonna be stronger than ever this year because Jeff garcia is gonna be dropping TDs all over the place.

016269145.jpg

TBSportsBucsGarcia_300.jpg

powerof3.jpg

THE BEARS MIGHT GO.....LOL

THEY GOT DEVIN HESTER,AND AHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHHH -HESTER

YOU CAN HATE THE PATS ALL YOU WANT..............LOL

:P

The Bears will be fine this year. They'll win 7-10 games, pending the Defense stays healthy and plays how they normally play. Rex and Orton will probably suck it up, but we have a developing Wideout in Hester and we also have two very good Tight Ends to help bail them out. Also I think Brandon Lloyd will have a resurgent year after falling off the radar in Washington.

Our main holes that need to be plugged are the O-Line which is older than time itself and our lack-luster running game. Given a good line Adrian Peterson can perform and rush for around 1000 yards (Yes we have an Adrian Peterson at RB too, but he is far less talented), but they need a good draft that's for sure. We are a ways off from being considered a serious threat in the playoffs like we were in 05-06 and 06-07, but don't be surprised to see the Monsters of the Midway back in the playoffs this year.

Guest M16Assassin

we always deaft very well so I'm not too worried about that. I wish we would have spent some money in the offseason though. Alan Faneca would've been nice.

Prane ]

we always deaft very well so I'm not too worried about that. I wish we would have spent some money in the offseason though. Alan Faneca would've been nice.

Faneca would've been awesome, but there is a TON of depth in the draft for offensive linemen. We always seem to have 4-5 picks in the first 3 rounds, so I figure we should get some good young talent on the line. I still wish they wouldn't have given up on Marc Columbo, he is really living up to his potential in Dallas. He is actually a DISTANT cousin of mine whom I have never met, but I always root for him especially after his injury when he was with the Bears.