Soooooooo...thoughts on the new UF?

BigMoneyNacku ]
-REVEREND- ]

Yeah I finally got to listen as well..I was totally blown away..and was that +30 shit for real...lol..GREAT JOB FELLAS!!!!

I hope it was for real, I called that number and someone took my CC info.  ;D

LMAO..!!!

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Question for Tow or Sniper-

We have the old UF ticker on our site (cool thing).  Is there any way to link the pod cast like the ticker? Or do I need to look at just down loading it and making a player for it on our site?

Cool idea.!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW....So I was listening to the pod cast for the first time as I happened to be reading this thread. Even my GF (who is not a big fan of SOCOM to say the least) thought this was head and shoulders cooler then the past UF.

If this is a any pre-cursor for how the the tournement will run this time around, I will simply have a hard time containing myself between now and when the particpating clans are picked.

Great Job Sniper, Tow and all those that help to make this happen year after year.

-Omni