Zipper... just WTF happened to map pack 2 eh?! Seriously.. WTF!

Guest NEO-X

Greetings from Afghanistan UF players, I thought Id drop by and put in my insight. Dont be suprised if SOCOM: Confrontation does that. this PS3 Multiplayer only game might just do that. On the trailor it is the infamous map of Crossroads. For those who havent seen it, go here. http://www.gamevideos.com and search for socom confrontation. This trailor is the debut of the new SOCOM and I seriously wouldnt be suprised if they bring back all the maps since its Multiplayer only. Take care and Peace

Callsign Savage

Guest NEO-X

THEY SHOULD JUST CREATE A SUPER SOCOM WITH EVERY MAP EVER MADEON ONE DISC....NOW THAT WOULD BE THE SHIT......................,..

Thats how I feel about madden..

Its rediculous that every year they pretty much give us teh exact same game with some minor upgrades, and call it a new game.

Why the FUCK do we keep paying for Madden?

Why not just have 1 Super Madden, and just dload updates etc. I know it would never fly cuz its their Flagship Football game.. but still.. We keep buying it dont we

NEO-X ]

THEY SHOULD JUST CREATE A SUPER SOCOM WITH EVERY MAP EVER MADEON ONE DISC....NOW THAT WOULD BE THE SHIT......................,..

Thats how I feel about madden..

Its rediculous that every year they pretty much give us teh exact same game with some minor upgrades, and call it a new game.

Why the FUCK do we keep paying for Madden?

Why not just have 1 Super Madden, and just dload updates etc.  I know it would never fly cuz its their Flagship Football game.. but still.. We keep buying it dont we

I REMEMBER I BOUGHT A MADDEN A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO(THINK 05) THAT HAD SOME OF THE OLD MADDENS 95 ,96 ,AND A COUPLE OTHERS BUT YOU COULDN'T PLAY THEM ONLINE

Totally agree..!

I haven't bought Madden since they put 2K out of business.. NFL 2K5 was the best football game i had played in YEARS.!

Then EA went & bought the rights to the NFL ruining video game football...

Until now - All-Pro Football 2K8 ;D

I cant f*ckin wait.!

I've been boycotting Madden ever since

Gamelobby links:

- 360 All-Pro Football 2K8

- PS3 All-Pro Football 2K8