Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

PSN Cards

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Isnt there some sort of card you can put money on to buy things from the PS Store? For people with No credit card? If so How does it work and where can you get it?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest M16Assassin
RNG187 ]

i dont have REAL cc's' date=' so i go out and buy a gift card to w/e amount i want or need, then change the number to that card, buy funds and bam, i'm done ;D

[/quote']

exactly just go buy a visa check gift card, you can use it for anything.

oooo. So they work on the ps3? I might have to do that for the maps. I tried that once buying maps for Socom and they wouldn't work, so I got a new cc with a whopping 250 limit and used that. I have cancelled it since, otherwise I'd use it again.

Visa or American Express gift cards work. The only problem with these they cost an extra $5 on top of the amount of the card. No big deal, its just the principle of the rip off.

BigMoneyNacku ]

oooo. So they work on the ps3? I might have to do that for the maps. I tried that once buying maps for Socom and they wouldn't work, so I got a new cc with a whopping 250 limit and used that. I have cancelled it since, otherwise I'd use it again.

Check your PMs.

Actually the PSN cards should be in a store near you like right now. THere is a 20 dollar and a 50 dollar card. They are basically like itune cards. IF you get one you need to go to Account Management and redeem playstation card.

Actually the PSN cards should be in a store near you like right now. THere is a 20 dollar and a 50 dollar card. They are basically like itune cards. IF you get one you need to go to Account Management and redeem playstation card.

Yea, I just read an article that stated they are becoming available soon in the states.

Well none of the stores around here are selling them yet. >:(

REALLY.!?

I buy MS point cards all the time at Gamestop, but i never see any PS ones.!

What types of stores do you see them in, & why in the world would they be so hard to find.!?

Guest umerfonz

I've only seen them on the air force base here. That might have something to do with it.

Never seen them off-base.

Then PSN Cards I was told are for Military folks. Also You can use any CC that has a AVC on it. This is (Address Verification Code). I talked with Playstion Tech when I was having problems with my card. But this info they gave to me. When I asked about the PSN cards they said it was Military only....