Attention PLEASE!!

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I thought I would come down here and start some trouble, but just to let you guy's know......

X-BOX BLOWS

Ok, have a nice day now ;D

P.S. Chili You still my Dawg!! ;)

KingJunk ]

I thought I would come down here and start some trouble, but just to let you guy's know......

X-BOX BLOWS

Ok, have a nice day now ;D

P.S. Chili You still my Dawg!! ;)

If you only have negative shit to say, then don't come to this part of the forum.

Fellas, you could make HUGE lists of things that suck about BOTH systems. SO why fucking bother? You assclowns acts like dicks to Chili/X-boxers for even making the smallest fucking comment on the other boards. Then come here and flat out bash the 360? Way to go guys!! You are awesome. And yer l33t. Do you feel better now? Is that what you want to hear? Oh wait, you want everyone to blindly follow Sony and other douchebag Corps that continually fuck us over, like you do.

Fuck that, Sony sucks just as much as the x-box does.

Nice that you've ended up being the poster boy for UFX Chili. ;D

Guest KingJunk

Big Money Calm down man it was a JOKE never knew you or anybody would take it so serious!

Here take a chill pill :-*

But on a more serious note I can careless which system anyone buys or plays because it's not going to make my bank account any fatter than what it is ;D

MAD LUV TO EVERYBODY From X-Box lover's to PS3 lover ahhh hell mad luv to people who still play Atari!!

KingJunk ]

Big Money Calm down man it was a JOKE never knew you or anybody would take it so serious!

Here take a chill pill :-*

But on a more serious note I can careless which system anyone buys or plays because it's not going to make my bank account any fatter than what it is ;D

MAD LUV TO EVERYBODY From X-Box lover's to PS3 lover ahhh hell mad luv to people who still play Atari!!

Well damn dude. ;D I'm sick of hearing it. Really sick. Everyone's always got some wise ass comment, but heaven forbid someone do the same to ps3. The system overall is fucked, but all we hear day in and day out is it's praises.

Yea let the sheep graze, you cant make them eat grass.. if they wanna eat shit let em.

WE all know how much better it is, & how much more worth it $4 per month is to have almost flawless service, Map packs, Episodes.. perfect communication, voice mail, in game chat to outside people, etc.. the list goes on & on.. & all they can do is gloat about BR players.. lol (half of them dont even have a good enough TV to see the difference ;))

Just know thaT WHEN WE HAD THE CoD4 MAP PACKS FOR 3 WEEKS BEFORE THEM.. THEY WERE BENT.!

WHEN THE "DLC" EPISODES FOR GTA IV COME OUT FOR X360 THEY WILL BE PISSED AGAIN.

WHEN THE GTA IV SERVERS WOULDN'T LET THEM PLAY ONLINE WHILE WE WE'RE ALL KILLING EACH OTHER FOR HOURS ON END THEY WE'RE PISSED.. A (FUCKING CAPS LOCK..!!!)

All we can do is KNOW that we are smarter to get the better system & to KNOW that they are just too big of fanboys to realize it. WE should almost pity them for not being able to get all that we do out of gaming..

And they think because more people like PS3 they are right.. they are not. its because more people on THIS SITE like PS3. ;)

Just keep smiling when we get the goodies that WE know make it better.

And to the PS Fanboys.. Eat Shit. ;D

(the original xbox controller does suck, but the 360 one is almost identical in size to the wireless controller that they had for PS2, which everyone loved when it was a Sony product.. lol)

I'll gladly be the poster boy for the American system that kicks ass.. whether they want to believe it or not. ;)

We (I) had already KINDLY ASKED that no one be asinine enough to jump from one to the other in order to sling some stupid comment like that.

MY folly was that I forgot to specifically include "KingJunk" in the post asking for this very thing.

King, we're still waiting for the day here in UF when you actually have something POSITIVE and USEFUL to contribute to this community, OR, to somehow find the wisdom no doubt stuffed and forgotten in the back of your closet to simply just SHUT UP instead of being some moron who doesn't always know what a joke is and isn't, and when to try it or not.

Please do not post in this Xbox section again.

If a UF Staff member lets me know you've done otherwise, It'll be very tough for me to hide my smile as UF restricts your access here for a little while. If anything, we'll call it a vacation from stupidity.

Take that as my only warning to you.

- TOW

oh damn.

AS YOU ALL ARE AWARE, i'm a HUGE sony fanboy.

this past weekend, i was at a friends house, playing COD, Halo, and madden online for it.

not going to lie, playing COD4 with NO Shitty connections, lag, or anything bad was nice.

halo's fun ;D

and madden, was simply phenominal, personally dont like 08 but the SERVICE, the SERVERS were pretty damn fucking amazing.

and i hate to admit this, in public too, after you get your 360 after the RROD, and pay your montly or year fee, its pretty fucking awesome, and if i weren't such a fan boy, and i had the money, i'd go get one.

****DISCLAIMER****

i'm not drunk, nor high, just giving my opinion after actually playing one of these systems after making inaccurate claims out of ignorance.

****THE END*** :)

RNG187 ]

oh damn.

AS YOU ALL ARE AWARE' date=' i'm a HUGE sony fanboy.

this past weekend, i was at a friends house, playing COD, Halo, and madden online for it.

not going to lie, playing COD4 with NO Shitty connections, lag, or anything bad was nice.

halo's fun ;D

and madden, was simply phenominal, personally dont like 08 but the SERVICE, the SERVERS were pretty damn fucking amazing.

and i hate to admit this, in public too, after you get your 360 after the RROD, and pay your montly or year fee, its pretty fucking awesome, and if i weren't such a fan boy, and i had the money, i'd go get one.

****DISCLAIMER****

i'm not drunk, nor high, just giving my opinion after actually playing one of these systems after making inaccurate claims out of ignorance.

[/quote']

Thank you ring!! That's all we been saying. Both systems have their strengths. Hell I prolly wouldn't have a 360 if sony hadn't pissed me off so bad.

RNG187 ]

oh damn.

halo's fun ;D

****DISCLAIMER****

[/quote']Ignorance is Bliss. ;D

Yes that is refreshing to hear that someone who is openly a fanboy actually gave it the benefit of the doubt & came out realizing its a pretty damn good machine.

I would compare the RROD to the shitty online service that PS3 has so thats a wash, but at least when you get over the RROD hump the system is "Fixed"

So yea they both have their strong points.!

Its just unfortunate that some people cant see them.

i thiNK THAT YA'LL TOOK THIS TOO SERIOUSLY LIKE WHEN SOMEONE FLICKS YOUR EAR OR SOME SHIT......

FOR ONE THING I AM OUTSIDE MOST THE TIME AND PLAY "VIDEO GAMES" BOUT ONE HOUR A WEEK AS OF NOW.....SO PAYING FOR SERVICE WOULD BE DUMB- BUT I DO THINK SOCOM SHOULD BE- PAY FOR GOOD ASS SERVICE -BUT ITS FREE AND PS3 AND X-BOX ARE BETTER THEN MY OLD ASS PS2

BUT HEY I CAN STILL JOKE AROUND AND HAVE FUN---

IF YA'LL SEND ME AN X BOX I WOULD PROBALLY PLAY IT...SAME WITH THE PS3....BUT RIGHT NOW SLEEP IS BETTER THEN SOCOM.......

ANYWAY TAKE CARE AND HAVE FUN

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Chili-Palmer ]
RNG187 ]

oh damn.

halo's fun ;D

****DISCLAIMER****

[/quote']Ignorance is Bliss. ;D

Yes that is refreshing to hear that someone who is openly a fanboy actually gave it the benefit of the doubt & came out realizing its a pretty damn good machine.

I would compare the RROD to the shitty online service that PS3 has so thats a wash, but at least when you get over the RROD hump the system is "Fixed"

So yea they both have their strong points.!

Its just unfortunate that some people cant see them.

for the record...Ive always known the the 360 is a badass gaming system...i just have my fav like everyone else.....no doubt its got things i wish the ps3 did...

i thiNK THAT YA'LL TOOK THIS TOO SERIOUSLY LIKE WHEN SOMEONE FLICKS YOUR EAR OR SOME SHIT......

FOR ONE THING I AM OUTSIDE MOST THE TIME AND PLAY "VIDEO GAMES" BOUT ONE HOUR A WEEK AS OF NOW.....SO PAYING FOR SERVICE WOULD BE DUMB- BUT I DO THINK SOCOM SHOULD BE- PAY FOR GOOD ASS SERVICE -BUT ITS FREE AND PS3 AND X-BOX ARE BETTER THEN MY OLD ASS PS2

BUT HEY I CAN STILL JOKE AROUND AND HAVE FUN---

IF YA'LL SEND ME AN X BOX I WOULD PROBALLY PLAY IT...SAME WITH THE PS3....BUT RIGHT NOW SLEEP IS BETTER THEN SOCOM.......

ANYWAY TAKE CARE AND HAVE FUN

You flick my ear and I'll break your finger. I got a thing about people touching my ears. Not even my wife touches my ears. ever. ;)

No, nobody took anything too seriously. All you ever hear is bashing, on virtually any forums and it gets tiresome to constantly hear almost any fan-boys end-all argument, X-box suxorzz!! Once that is declared the conversation is over and it negates any valid points brought up in said coversation. You get used to that on open forums. So it is really shitty to see assclowns that "hate" the X-box reading a fucking x-box forum.

You know there is a little button on the right of all the boards where you can collapse them, thus not having to see the despicable gaybox topics. PUSH THAT BUTTON AND KICK ROCKS.

Chili-Palmer ]

Yea let the sheep graze, you cant make them eat grass.. if they wanna eat shit let em.

You better watch it with the sheep comments their chilli! ;) But I agree with most of what other people are sayin. But i am still a ps3 fan. As i already said i own both. Xbox still has its own issues(lag, imature litttle, etc...), and lets not mention the red ring or the video problems. While we don't have to worry as much about that with the ps3( I won't lie, both my first xbox and my ps3 have had video problems.) I am still a fan of both. So i call for peace with our common games, and goals. And i say we unite against a true enemy. The WII! We true gamers don't want to get up to play video games. thats why we invented gamer chairs. So lets pull together and fight against it. Alone in the world, we'll fight til we die! This is what true gamers(and blacksheep) cry!!!