CpDude ]

Dude i cleared my pw's once, and i couldn't remember my myspace pw. I guessed so many times they locked my account out and now i can't access it. lol ;D

If UF did that i would be locked out alot. Half the time i know pass it's just how i put the letters down that bites me in the ass.

I think the worst i did was forgetting my work email pass. Trying going to work and letting someone know you can't remember a pass you use everyday lol ;D

I bet i got you beat D. So i put all of my passwords on my PDA. I put a password on the file so no one could view it. Well i forgot a pw and i was like, sweet. Its in my PDA. So i pulled it out and went to the file. But guess what other pw i forgot. lol. It took me three days to remember what it was. It was great. lol

CpDude ]

I bet i got you beat D. So i put all of my passwords on my PDA. I put a password on the file so no one could view it. Well i forgot a pw and i was like, sweet. Its in my PDA. So i pulled it out and went to the file. But guess what other pw i forgot. lol. It took me three days to remember what it was. It was great. lol

See now i wont lie. That would piss me off to the point where i would need to break something. I really do think that is the reason i wont do something like that. I would never hear the end of that one. :P

I only have 5 different passwords, I use each one multiple times and each one has a different variation. I have them saved in my laptop, my pda, and locked in my briefcase.

My briefcase is easy to get into, it's a number I'll never forget and no one else will ever guess and the password for both my pda and laptop are the same and also something I will never forget that no one else would ever have the slightest clue to. lol so really I only need to remember 2 passwords

-Disciple- ]
Tool_Minion ]
CpDude ]

Dude i cleared my pw's once, and i couldn't remember my myspace pw. I guessed so many times they locked my account out and now i can't access it. lol ;D

It's Homo4life.

People don't use the same pass as you do dork. :P

I can't help it if I assume you help EVERYONE comeup with new and innovative passwords.

P.S. Was that other one you told me i5uck3igdong or c0ckmuncher?

Tool_Minion ]
-Disciple- ]
Tool_Minion ]
CpDude ]

It's Homo4life.

People don't use the same pass as you do dork. :P

I can't help it if I assume you help EVERYONE comeup with new and innovative passwords.

P.S. Was that other one you told me i5uck3igdong or c0ckmuncher?

No ass it was pen15 :P ;D