Abstract sig.. please critique...

Guest NEO-X

Guest NEO-X

So me and Multi have a lil contest going on officially.. Unofficially, him and I have been going back and forth on our forums with one up-ing each other on sigs..

So anywho... we'll i decided to formally challenge him. and after much debate on our forums, we went with abstract.

With that said, here's my submission:

absig.png

Critique please.. ;)

Im still waiting for him to post up his sig.

Thread here:http://www.stormwatchclan.com/forum/index.php?topic=5573.0

I get the feeling you're trying to create...it is a tough line tho when you start brushing over renders...it almost never looks good. this isn't too bad, but "growing up" i've been told countless times that generally to do so is a "no no" in graphics. I would erase the brush part cutting into the top of dude's head...other than that, i really like it and think the brushing and what you did with the render looks cool