Did I over react??

Guest Live2Reap

No you did not over react. Our country club has a few nice ponds on the golf course and tons of geese and ducks. Yes they do like to run around the golf course, but the golf club has 2 pet dogs they use to chase the geese off the course

see that is much more reasonable

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I have been contacted by both of the parks and games people I called and emailed. This is what one emailed me:

Thanks for your e-mail. Law Enforcement should be in contact with you by end of day. I'm currently in Sandhills all day today and tomorrow, but if LE does not contact you, please send me another e-mail.

FYI - We did issue a permit for the Knolls course for egg oiling and nest destruction, but that's all. They are not allowed to kill geese, period. They can harass birds, but are not allowed to touch or harm. They are in violation, so your cooperation will be necessary to correct this situation.

I was also called by the LE and he is going to check into it today. I will keep you all posted.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Nice. It wasn't bad at all, so I didn't think they would deny it, but you never know in this oppressive world we live in. :D

That was to funny Nack. I hope more of you put something on there. The more that is put on there the better. I really hope that the attention this is getting gets them in some kind of trouble.

I'm sorry but this is toooooo funny. Way to go Playerdown.

Posted by: Playerdown Location: OHIO on Jun 3, 2008 at 12:47 PM

Nobody's saying that animals are more or less important than human rights. This just happens to be the story that is being discussed right now and here.How they acted was wrong period. To send out some "shadow ops" unit to assasinate 7 Rogue geese that are occupying hollow ground is just ill. Next thing you know, they'll call in the 101st airborne and bomb the course and the golfing world will be caught in a violent undertow of ignorance.

PRIMEMEAT ]

I'm sorry but this is toooooo funny. Way to go Playerdown.

Posted by: Playerdown Location: OHIO on Jun 3, 2008 at 12:47 PM

Nobody's saying that animals are more or less important than human rights. This just happens to be the story that is being discussed right now and here.How they acted was wrong period. To send out some "shadow ops" unit to mete out BluntForce on 7 Rogue geese that are occupying hollow ground is just ill. Next thing you know, they'll call in the 101st airborne and bomb the course and the golfing world will be caught in a violent undertow of ignorance.

That is hilarious. Nice name drops, but you missed one so I added it for you. ;)

The comments on the new site are great. You definitely did the right thing by bringing this to the media's attention. Look how many people golf there and are outraged! Good job, Prime for standing up for what was right!

Playerdown ... you missed another good one ... AoV = Acts of Violence. Or beating a goose with an urgent fury is disgusting ... etc. Someone come up with a comprehensive post. I wanna see it! lol

Good work prime. I was wondering if the coarse was the Knolls. I have seen geese there often. That is my favorite part of that coarse.

I hope they catch up with these guys. They really need to look at the tee time log. If they were in front of you it should be easy to track them down. It should be written somewhere that they were on the coarse. Oh and the deucebag in the club house should be fired from that Golf course.

As a member of Ducks Unlimited and an avid Geese hunter, what they did was wrong... in some states that a federal crime... That's why they are Canadian geese... I'm interested in knowing how hefty their fine will be... Meat, no wrong doing on your part at all! I commend you on your upstanding act!

Side Note: Player Down, you forgot the Old Gentlemen's Club!

Red0ctobeR ]

Good work prime. I was wondering if the coarse was the Knolls. I have seen geese there often. That is my favorite part of that coarse.

I hope they catch up with these guys. They really need to look at the tee time log. If they were in front of you it should be easy to track them down. It should be written somewhere that they were on the coarse. Oh and the deucebag in the club house should be fired from that Golf course.

LoL. Are you and Sequoyah brothers, Red? :D :D

Always three minutes behind the convo. It is the Knolls. ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]
Red0ctobeR ]

LoL. Are you and Sequoyah brothers, Red? :D :D

Always three minutes behind the convo. It is the Knolls. ;)

My sentence about the knolls was a statement, not a question. You can tell by the little period that I put on the end. <--- see like that one ;)