The Next Powerhouse???

MAVERICK3324 ]
Prolog39 ]

Yeah, good job on some big wins, SxB. SHO is a PoW taking machine. 4 PoW's and counting!

"When someone sings his own praises, he always gets the tune too high."

There is no need for such a comment Pro, anybody who is interested in the tournament will have noticed. Take notes from SxB and iLL, be humble in your successes and respectful in your failures.

Sounds like you guys had a hell of a match, great job to both teams.

SQUlD ]

Why poke sticks at the dancing bear?

Awesome quote Squid.

Who's not being humble? I was not singing our own tune, I was just having fun with the post and messing around.

Chill out, Mav. ;)

“It is a curious fact that people are never so trivial as when they take themselves seriously.†-Oscar Wilde

Guest [AoA]Klotch
-Affliction- ]
Red0ctobeR ]
AsianApple ]

Dv8 holds 6 POWs currently.

We've been feeding them very well.

Last night we did Smores and Campfire songs ;)

You guys better watch out.We might see our first Riot Act soon. ;)

lol please my guys wanna play!

Hell yea we wanna play and kick some ass ;D

Well that fact that no clan has ever repeated is one of the things I like about Urgent Fury. Some clans get really good and other die away, but in no time, the roles have switched. Everyone will, at some point in Urgent Fury, have their 15 minutes of fame. And I really like that.