16 Socom CA Clans WANTED!!

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk
Undertow ]
Hannibal. ]

Are you going to have another Tac Map Tournament for Combined Assault before Confrontation?

We would LOVE to, but clan numbers wanting to play SOCOM: CA here at UF do not necessitate a TACMAP tourney.

You show us 16-20 clans playing SOCOM here at UF that want a TACMAP tourney, and we'll make it happen. Otherwise, we're going to only run Black tourneys until the new SOCOM comes out.

Here is a quote from the man himself, so if we can get at least 16 UF clans or get a few new clans to run through a Black Tourney and have them pass the evaluation just maybe we can get a Tacmap Tourney before SOCOM Confrontation. I would rather have 16 UF clans because we know what we are doing and we can just get this thing started, but I am NOT knockin any new clan.

So here is what I will do, I am going to make a list in this thread and when we have 16 UF clans say they are down to run a Tacmap Tourney we can take this to Mr. Tow and demand ask for a Tacmap for SOCOM Combined Assault. ;D ;D

Clans who will play

1. KØS

2. JyK

3. 101

Junk, just a word of advice. You of all people should know that you should pick your words carefully. To say that if you get the necessary teams, you will take that to Tow and "DEMAND" a tac map tourney, is not even close to the right way to say this.

KingJunk ]
Undertow ]
Hannibal. ]

Are you going to have another Tac Map Tournament for Combined Assault before Confrontation?

We would LOVE to, but clan numbers wanting to play SOCOM: CA here at UF do not necessitate a TACMAP tourney.

You show us 16-20 clans playing SOCOM here at UF that want a TACMAP tourney, and we'll make it happen. Otherwise, we're going to only run Black tourneys until the new SOCOM comes out.

Here is a quote from the man himself, so if we can get at least 16 UF clans or get a few new clans to run through a Black Tourney and have them pass the evaluation just maybe we can get a Tacmap Tourney before SOCOM Confrontation. I would rather have 16 UF clans because we know what we are doing and we can just get this thing started, but I am NOT knockin any new clan.

So here is what I will do, I am going to make a list in this thread and when we have 16 UF clans say they are down to run a Tacmap Tourney we can take this to Mr. Tow and demand a Tacmap for SOCOM Combined Assault. ;D ;D

Clans who will play

1. KØS

2. JyK

Guest Stealthknight

I dont think he is trying to demand anything, Just trying to show that there is a demand and if he can do that i dont see any harm in showing it to the people who can make it happen.

Guest KingJunk
Bandit99 ]

Junk, just a word of advice. You of all people should know that you should pick your words carefully. To say that if you get the necessary teams, you will take that to Tow and "DEMAND" a tac map tourney, is not even close to the right way to say this.

LOOK AT THE SMILEY FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ::)

You also need to take in mind Junk. That you not only need to ask clans here, but also take into consideration that the reason there aren't enought clans at this monent is because their focus is on other things. Such as CoD4 and that Tac map. You are going to have to observe other venues and forums to drum up interest. Also take in mind that another tacmap takes a lot of planning and organization. You can't just "whip" something up in the matter of days.

So what I am saying by the time you, 1 get the 16 ACTIVE clans here, 2 give tow, sniper and the rest f the staff to organize a tournament, and 3 start it without any problems of teams dropping out. Then Confrontation will be here and no one will want to play Combined Assault.

What I am saying here, is your attempts at trying to get another Tac map tourney before Confrontation drops maybe futile. BUt please try as you may. Becuase we always welcome new clans to the arena.

Guest KingJunk

Yeah Yeah I know and Red you are right and I was thinking about that too, but this is for the clans who still play CA or clans who have players on multiple systems and they KNOW the can fulfill a full roster for a Tacmap Tourney without taking away from other things they may be doing. Also, I know its not easy to whip up Tacmap Tourney over night and we really don't want to work Sniper to death because I am sure he has other real life issues to deal with.

Plus anyway bout time we get 16 clans and Tow gets sign ups ready for the Tacmap, Confrontation will be like a month away, but its worth a try ;D

Junk you could always try to put something together in a smaller dose. Instead of going after the full blown tac map, you could start soemthing less consuming. When you get your 16 clans, propose a last clan standing tournament. It can be based on the same tac map values but just less detailed. Simply put, keep the war nights, set the attack and defend and have each clan pick a map. That map is there HQ. Each clan gets an attack and defend each week. When one clan takes over all of the other HQ's, the game is over.

I think this will def attract alot of clans to have one last "King of the Hill" Socom CA league and at the same time wouldnt be too taxing for the admins of UF. Hell if you would like I will help you iron out the details as you attempt to get the clans and we can put together the proposal for Tow and them. I would def be down for something like this

KingJunk ]
Bandit99 ]

LOOK AT THE SMILEY FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ::)

Don't worry. I got the joke.

Guest Skipper

Junk,

Your posts that involve an idea, thought, joke or suggestion continue to be a lightening rod for those who really don't care for you here.

I would just stick to copying and pasting mindless and mildly humorous internet sites and childish videos. That seems to be the status quo here.

Skipper ]

Junk,

Your posts that involve an idea, thought, joke or suggestion continue to be a lightening rod for those who really don't care for you here.

I would just stick to copying and pasting mindless and mildly humorous internet sites and childish videos. That seems to be the status quo here.

^^^^may be harsh, but he's being a good friend..

Skipper ]

I don't think you need to take it that far, Skipper.

King Junk's post here was for a good reason and cause, and there was nothing wrong with the way he posted it up. The whole "demand" issue didn't even need to be made an issue. Hey, if there's a demand here by the clans and it is a sound idea, then we'll always look into it.

No need for the off-handed jab.

Hey guys my post was not to be a jab at Junk. It was not a pot shot at all. Was just a word of advice that I probably should of worded in another way. It was like be careful how you say something as it may get misinterpreted. It was just a heads up.

Guest KingJunk
HogWild ]

If there is a SOCOM Tac Map tourny 101st can be counted on to participate.

I would just recommend it ends before Confrontation's release if a tourny was put in motion, it would be a shame for a Tac Map tourny not be finished because no one can get clan members to put the CA disc back in for a few nights a week.

So 101 is in ;D

Guest KingJunk
Skipper ]

Junk,

You mean like this video I found of you as a kid?

HogWild ]

If there is a SOCOM Tac Map tourny 101st can be counted on to participate.

I would just recommend it ends before Confrontation's release if a tourny was put in motion, it would be a shame for a Tac Map tourny not be finished because no one can get clan members to put the CA disc back in for a few nights a week.

Again, it's something we WOULD consider...and yes, we would of course take Confrontation's release into consideration.

Then again.....the hard part of THAT is anticipating, not the release date of the game, but the ACTUAL release of the game.....cuz y'know......."SOCOM"................ ::)

LOL