What's your ranks in COD4?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BronxKnight28 ]

wow thats gay....our coaches on the football team will put a sophmore out there if he is better than the rest of the team.....its all about the skills they show no pity to seniors that suck

And thats how it should be... Best players should play! When I was in HS as a sophmore, we had seniors playing on the JV football team cause they sucked so bad, and even then sophmores and juniors played over them!

yeah i feel u

BigMoneyNacku ]
D_dubYa ]

Rank means NOTHING.

Sho Nuff.

it means alot, how can you say it means nothing, if you have a ,54 k/d its obvious you are not that good, the guys on top if the leaderboards have been there, most of them since the first day the game was out, i have 21 days and im ranked 944 in kills, i go 42 and 12, 36 and 8 and around those numbers in public rooms its really easy to shoot people and kill them in a regular game without hardcore, hardcore it comes down to the camp. also i wish had the game on november 7 when the game came out i would be way higher than now.

CDBS14 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
D_dubYa ]

Rank means NOTHING.

Sho Nuff.

it means alot' date=' how can you say it means nothing, if you have a ,54 k/d its obvious you are not that good, the guys on top if the leaderboards have been there, most of them since the first day the game was out, i have 21 days and im ranked 944 in kills, i go 42 and 12, 36 and 8 and around those numbers in public rooms its really easy to shoot people and kill them in a regular game without hardcore, hardcore it comes down to the camp. also i wish had the game on november 7 when the game came out i would be way higher than now.

[/quote']

I get the same numbers, except I have about 7 days logged on. Like I said, rank means nothing, most of the people in the top 50 have like 100 days logged on. Seriously? you think rank matters? it doesnt. You could have 50 days logged on and be horrible and be ranked high. I dont care what rank I am, Ill play the same no matter what rank, which is normally very good.

CDBS14 ]
deltron0 ]
CDBS14 ]

my killstreak is 200 ;D

case in point

only general war and some of my members know how to get a huge kilstreak' date=' its a secret, someone might be able to guess it.

[/quote']

lol... 200 kill streak is just stupid and probably a glitch. GJ. ::)

Btw, rank means nothing. I crush people with more time played/higher rank than me on a regular.

Prolog39 ]
CDBS14 ]
deltron0 ]
CDBS14 ]

my killstreak is 200 ;D

case in point

only general war and some of my members know how to get a huge kilstreak' date=' its a secret, someone might be able to guess it.

[/quote']

lol... 200 kill streak is just stupid and probably a glitch. GJ. ::)

Btw, rank means nothing. I crush people with more time played/higher rank than me on a regular.

i do the same, i have played many of the guys on the top ten, some of the guys that used to be on the top 10 along time ago but no longer are.

Dude. Thats the second time you have openly admitted to using a glitch. I dunno about everybody else, but it kinda pisses me off to see you act so nonchalant about it. Glitching isn't fraggin funny. It isn't a fraggin prank to be pulled on other people. It most defniately isn't a fucking braggin point. Maybe you should really think if you are in the right place. How do you expect EVERYONE on these forums to not think you and "some guys in my clan" aren't cheating every time we step on the battlefield?