What's your ranks in COD4?

it was originally supposed to be just us in a domination room getting kills for the whole night, no kill streak, then we got bored and decided ohh well lets get a huge killstreak, if it pisses you guys off that much my real killstreak is 63, yea 63 and legit, .50 cal in bog on a domination match, i could have gotten 100 had the host not ended the game, so either way i would still have a higher than normal kill streak.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo_Unit001 ]

I rush I don't care bout my kill to death I play for the win and if I see you camping and you are 2-0 midway into the game I teamkill you camping when your not doing anything is garbage I hate playing with campers.

yea campers, big nono, i dont consider sniping camping, i hate how people still take k/d as the all important thing i play with people that go i got a 4.13 k/d, and he has only 1000 kills, also this happened to my friend, his stats for kills went all crazy, one day he had 50000 kills and 49 deaths.

ARAS_Herm ]

Kills 62,000

k/d 1.6

every gold gun.

9 days played. all i play is headquaters so i cant be a teamdeathmatch camper. i hate u pussys. plus im looking for a cod4 boys but no1 likes me. psn is bigherm21 send me sum invites.

yeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, one thing i like about campers though is that you kill them and they will keep going back to that same spot, and that is a free kill for me.

You guys are a riot. Camping is always a legitimate strategy in clan wars. You guys can assemble an ALLSTAR RNG team with the best k/d ratios on these boards and you will still get mopped up by the clans who have their shit down pat.

BigMoneyNacku ]

You guys are a riot. Camping is always a legitimate strategy in clan wars. You guys can assemble an ALLSTAR RNG team with the best k/d ratios on these boards and you will still get mopped up by the clans who have their shit down pat.

we should do that, but not in a hardcore game mode, i would love to see that camping team win there.

BigMoneyNacku ]

True say. SHO has won wars when our entire team was under .500 in kills.

CDBS14 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

we should do that' date=' but not in a hardcore game mode, i would love to see that camping team win there.

[/quote']

LMFAO!!! "Not in Hardcore" :D :D

Oh, I see, because you need to waste 5 lives trying to figure out where you got shot from. Then you can go pwn that noob, since you know where he's at. Gimme a break. You are not going to like socom if you don't like hardcore. Respawn is for pussies and crybabies.

Prolog39 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

True say. SHO has won wars when our entire team was under .500 in kills.

yea the time we fought in crash domination cBs> had a lot more kills than SHO, but you guys won. i liked that war, it was crazy.

BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

we should do that' date=' but not in a hardcore game mode, i would love to see that camping team win there.

[/quote']

LMFAO!!! "Not in Hardcore" :D :D

Oh, I see, because you need to waste 5 lives trying to figure out where you got shot from. Then you can go pwn that noob, since you know where he's at. Gimme a break. You are not going to like socom if you don't like hardcore. Respawn is for pussies and crybabies.

i dont need to die to know where you are, if you want even hardcore.

I kind of get confused when guys get mad and say all you do is camp. Especially in HC S&D. Now my question is this. If you ae defending the plant then you would not be running all over the map so I would say yes I am camping you nOOb as I have to defend this plant right here in this spot that does not move.

Art-Man ]

I kind of get confused when guys get mad and say all you do is camp. Especially in HC S&D. Now my question is this. If you ae defending the plant then you would not be running all over the map so I would say yes I am camping you nOOb as I have to defend this plant right here in this spot that does not move.

yea, but if it tdm then it is different. idk why we even argue.

Art-Man ]

thats not really camping, camping is when u hide in a spot for the whole game for people to come by u