Guest NEO-X
Pathogen- ]

its hadouken lol

lets do an analogy:

Halo is to Shooters

as

Street Fighter is to Fighting Games

FOR KIDS!!!!! muahhahahaha

Path you seriously need to shut the hell up, because I believe i destroyed you on MK2, and will destroy you on any other fighting game!!!!

Im a huge fan of SF, and have been since SF2: World Warrior was released in the arcades. Ive played pretty much every one SF2(including all expansions), SFA 1-3, SF3 (all expansions) Not to mention all of the cross over games like xmen vs street fighter, and cap vs snk, etc

oh, and halo = blasphemy on these forums

xDarkSkye ]

Path you seriously need to shut the hell up, because I believe i destroyed you on MK2, and will destroy you on any other fighting game!!!!

Im a huge fan of SF, and have been since SF2: World Warrior was released in the arcades. Ive played pretty much every one SF2(including all expansions), SFA 1-3, SF3 (all expansions) Not to mention all of the cross over games like xmen vs street fighter, and cap vs snk, etc

oh, and halo = blasphemy on these forums

I only played Marvel vs Capcom, and Super Street Fighter 2 (which got boring quick)

All the 50 hit combo stuff is wack

I will murder you any day on tekken. My favorite is Tekken Tag. No one could beat me. I used to do 8v8 battles right, and give them some extra health...and my only challenge was to beat them with my first 2 peoples intact

Pathogen- ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

The graphics cell shade to give it more of a anime look.

anime = for gay nerds lol

Yet your on a forum talking about anime based games ok buddy, just know a good percent of your games are based on anime. Also one of everyones favorite movies is based on an anime called ghost in the shell, the matrix is anime based so look around everything you know has some sort of like to anime...

don't get your panties in a bunch...I've watched anime, and LOVE the concept. I liked Ghost in the Shell, Golgo 13, the Lensman, ninja scroll, 3x3 eyes was ok.

what i HATE about anime is the stoooopid wide eyes on the characters and the really bad over dramatization of emotions..the high pitch squeals, the sailormoon gay quality that most anime has. I've checked out a dozen anime movies because I thought I'd like the story, then took out the dvd 3 mins into it because of that annoying b.s

besides lol I'd be interested to know what came first..the SF and Tekken games...or their anime back stories ;)

Wouldn't you say that their anime is game-based?

Pathogen- ]

don't get your panties in a bunch...I've watched anime, and LOVE the concept. I liked Ghost in the Shell, Golgo 13, the Lensman, ninja scroll, 3x3 eyes was ok.

what i HATE about anime is the stoooopid wide eyes on the characters and the really bad over dramatization of emotions..the high pitch squeals, the sailormoon gay quality that most anime has. I've checked out a dozen anime movies because I thought I'd like the story, then took out the dvd 3 mins into it because of that annoying b.s

besides lol I'd be interested to know what came first..the SF and Tekken games...or their anime back stories ;)

Wouldn't you say that their anime is game-based?

im pretty sure street fighter came much, much more before tekken.