UF Fantasy Football Keeper League!!!

Due to the deleting of the first attempt, I have gone ahead and set up a new UF Fantasy Football league. I have set this league up as a Custom league which allowed me to tweak the league and bring some more fun to it.

1st tweak: This will be a 12-16 team keeper league!!!! Each season you will be able to keep 2 players on your team for the next season.

2nd tweak: There will be no ties. I dont believe in them and will not have them in the league lol. All ties will be decided by the points scored by your bench players.

3rd tweak: Home Field advantage. Nothing serious but the home team will get an extra 5 points (1 pt less than touchdown). Its just there so that being the home team actually means something

4th tweak: Head Coach. You will be drafting 1 Head coach for your team. The Head Coach cannot hurt you in anyway but he can help you with 5 points if his team wins that week.

5th tweak: Playoff ties. A tie for a playoff spot between two teams at the end of the season will be determined not by Total Points For but by Total Points Against. I call this the Giants rule because defense obviously wins championships

6th tweak: I have added one IR spot in case you have one of your big players hurt and dont want to lose any bench points or drop a player.

There are more little tweaks in there but you can check them all out on the settings page. The scoring is pretty standard performance based structure with a couple of added tweaks but nothing too substantial. Due to creating a Custom League I can change anything that we would want to change so we can vote on any league issue. the only drawback is that the league has to be private which means I have to invite you. All r welcome so i f you want to join than please send your ESPN accounts email address to my PM box so I can add you in the league. Or you can just post it on here

Live Draft is currently set for August 17th at 7:15 pm eastern