[akr]

Guest OMNI

*S* played akr tonight in a UF black match and it was the first time I have met any of them.

I just wanted to say that they played very well and they were a stand up group of guys and gals.

[Chili thought the line I wrote here was "funny" so I took it out because what he says goes and he's really, really, cool and couldn't just take it for what it was worth which was one clan reaching out to another and thanking them for being here with all of us and being a good group of shooters, hopefully next time he just comments on the point of whats said and maybe not the exact wording of it and will choose to not completely miss the point that was being made particularly when it is some one trying to be nice]

Good game tonight akr!

Forever?

Slight exaggeration......and like I said, first time I've played with them. Thanks though Chili.....for nothing.

Last time I say something nice about some one....I'm going back to being an asshole...it's easier and comes naturally ;).

Guest NEO-X

First of all for Omni to actually make a thread saying good game is WAY beyond the norm for the guy, so with that said, he clearly wanted to make a point by posting it.

But typical forum personnel always interpret things, and look into things way too much...

see here for example:

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=9913.0

H.A.V.0.C ]

Damn Really? All the way back from UF black 1 WOW! thats what...... like 6 months ago? Good luck the rest of the way.

Seriously..!!?? ::)

The tourney ended around March 27th, 2007 1.5 years ago. ;)

so it had to start a month or so earlier.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Chili-Palmer ]
H.A.V.0.C ]

Damn Really? All the way back from UF black 1 WOW! thats what...... like 6 months ago? Good luck the rest of the way.

Seriously..!!?? ::)

The tourney ended around March 27th, 2007 1.5 years ago. ;)

so it had to start a month or so earlier.

How is that when these things only last 1 month?