US Flag in Beijing 2008 game displayed wrong

Guest [iLL] Andawg

U.S as much as Canadians, Europeans and everyone else hates us, the United states protects the world, even if it is for its own personal interest, want historical background, After world war one the league of nations is formed, what does the league of nations do, jack shit, they let Hitler, Mussolini and the Japanese do what ever they wanted.

When the Japanese attacked the united states the japanese believed the united states would quickly go into negotiations for lifting the many embargoes we put on them, of course that didnt work and we went to war, if we handt gone into world war 2 Japan would have probably attacked russia, Hitler would have gotten enough time for the russian winter to pass and re new his offensive. After world war two there was no one to police the world, keep crazy people away from power, the united kingdom was in ruins, economically, all other european nations were in ruins, at that time it was either the U.S or the russians.

To this day the united states tries to keep away the things that can wipe out humanity away, lets say one day the united states says "Fuck you world" and stays away from world affair, some might say i want that, but then lets say some nation is hit by a massive earthquake and famine, a radical group within that nation that once hated the us, now pleads for help we dont give it, they get mad, and well since now no one is there to watch for nukes, chemicals, biological warfare and such, they plan their revenge.

There is also the possibility that another nation not the us is hit by a deliberate attack of a strand of Ebola, and somehow it crossed the Atlantic by plane, stuff like this are things that the united states stops by being in world affairs, many of us should thank that right now we are speaking English and worshiping any god we wanted, because we might as well have been speaking German and saying how Hitler is great. i can go on for ever. Also saying that Canada is not protected by the U.S please, during the cold war the Russians had a plan of starting their U.S invasion from Canada, our northern neighbors are always under watch whether you like it or not, same as the latin american nations that hate the U.S, if you hate us, then stop sending us people over here.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CDBS14 ]

U.S as much as Canadians' date=' Europeans and everyone else hates us, the United states protects the world, even if it is for its own personal interest, want historical background, After world war one the league of nations is formed, what does the league of nations do, jack shit, they let Hitler, Mussolini and the Japanese do what ever they wanted.

When the Japanese attacked the united states the japanese believed the united states would quickly go into negotiations for lifting the many embargoes we put on them, of course that didnt work and we went to war, if we handt gone into world war 2 Japan would have probably attacked russia, Hitler would have gotten enough time for the russian winter to pass and re new his offensive. After world war two there was no one to police the world, keep crazy people away from power, the united kingdom was in ruins, economically, all other european nations were in ruins, at that time it was either the U.S or the russians.

To this day the united states tries to keep away the things that can wipe out humanity away, lets say one day the united states says "Fuck you world" and stays away from world affair, some might say i want that, but then lets say some nation is hit by a massive earthquake and famine, a radical group within that nation that once hated the us, now pleads for help we dont give it, they get mad, and well since now no one is there to watch for nukes, chemicals, biological warfare and such, they plan their revenge.

There is also the possibility that another nation not the us is hit by a deliberate attack of a strand of Ebola, and somehow it crossed the Atlantic by plane, stuff like this are things that the united states stops by being in world affairs, many of us should thank that right now we are speaking English and worshiping any god we wanted, because we might as well have been speaking German and saying how Hitler is great. i can go on for ever. Also saying that Canada is not protected by the U.S please, during the cold war the Russians had a plan of starting their U.S invasion from Canada, our northern neighbors are always under watch whether you like it or not, same as the latin american nations that hate the U.S, if you hate us, then stop sending us people over here.

[/quote']

LMFAO. It's uneducated posts like this which makes America look bad. It's just unfathomable how stupid some of what you said is, sorry, dude. You truly do see the US as world police, eh? Unreal. You think that Canadian's are detested just as much as American's world wide? Think again. You think you protect us? Give me a break, pal. I would go into a lengthier response, but I have to go to bed now... I'll have to check this tomorrow though. lol I just don't see how you can even believe what you are saying yourself. Personally I don't hate anyone because they are American or Australian or Belarussion, etc. It's not about where your from in my eyes.

Prolog39 ]
CDBS14 ]

U.S as much as Canadians' date=' Europeans and everyone else hates us, the United states protects the world, even if it is for its own personal interest, want historical background, After world war one the league of nations is formed, what does the league of nations do, jack shit, they let Hitler, Mussolini and the Japanese do what ever they wanted.

[/quote']

LMFAO. It's uneducated posts like this which makes America look bad. It's just unfathomable how stupid some of what you said is, sorry, dude. You truly do see the US as world police, eh? Unreal. You think that Canadian's are detested just as much as American's world wide? Think again. You think you protect us? Give me a break, pal. I would go into a lengthier response, but I have to go to bed now... I'll have to check this tomorrow though. lol I just don't see how you can even believe what you are saying yourself. Personally I don't hate anyone because they are American or Australian or Belarussion, etc. It's not about where your from in my eyes.

to me its not about where anyone is either, we are all human, we all have the same DNA, and once we all realize that every time a human dies a brother dies, we are all somehow related genetically, we all came out of africa and spread around the world, only minor changes due climate such as wide eyes and other features.

Also im not saying you hate anyone, and dude seriously i wish some day in our life times i see a leader that takes the united states out of world affairs and see this world go further down the crapper than it is now, maybe you or anyone else here check smaller news that no one cares about, such as the amount of uranium, plutonium and radium have gone missing from nuclear power plants in russian and other former soviet satellite nations, some of this stolen radiation material is found and returned, some is not, it only takes a few kilograms of to create a dirty bomb, it is always the same scenario, it takes a huge catastrophe for everyone to come together and agree, and sometimes by then the loss of life has been huge.

I feel that the United States really is the World Police, and I think we do a good job, usually. Not all the time, but most of the time. The point is, I'm not trying to add to the Flame, but I just want to say one thing: I can already feel Godwin's Law coming into the conversation, even CDBS mentioned a "symptom". Let's not go there, please.

X-krazy-X ]

As a closing Statement the only true War between Canada and US was the war of 1812 and WE WON!!!!!

I am a veteran of 15 years' date=' two tours in Iraq and I think all that is going to be said, Noble or not on this subject has been said..........so I have to say this to X-krazy-X

Canada did not win the way of 1812 LOL..........But neither did America.......LMAO I have two parents that are historians in Upstate New York, One is a Architectural historian and my mother is one of the countries leading historians in the French and Indian Wars (another part of the war of 1812) and I asked her about it and she laughed and said that there was no real winner, Canada got what they wanted and America got what they wanted.

That was funny though

Guest [iLL] Andawg
X-krazy-X ]

If I Remember correctly' date=' Canada still had its Parliament buildings still in tact after the end of war of 1812, How was the white house looking??

[/quote']

Chaka ]

White !

That a kid.

Andawg - Be pissed man. Make Sega aware of the problem. We love our country and dont like it when mistakes like this happen. Video game or not.

Inferno - Sorry to hear about your Uncles man. Keep believing in them and what they stood for, by any means. Keep fighting the good fight. And don't ever let some opinionated asshole rock your faith.

For the rest of you, "YOUR OPINION IS SHIT", folks on this thread - Andawg made a comment about our flag. Something 99% of AMERICANS take seriously. If you Canadians don't respect your flag enough to understand then fine. But we AMERICANS do. We don't give a fuck how you do it up in Canada. In AMERICA we protect our flag with our lives.

Your opinion is what it is and is allowed to be posted here. Fair enough. But where in the FUCK do you get off blasting a kid who lost his uncles in war? Who the FUCK do you think you are? A few of you aren't even fucking AMERICANS. But yet you see fit to voice your opinion about how we should remember a lost one. This is the way he has chosen to remember his loved ones. Could you be any more of a fucking asshole?

Now I'm sure as hell not going to apologize for my tone or my language in this post. I LOVE my country, I LOVE my flag, and I LOVE all they stand for. And while everyone has their own opinion and may not agree on everything, even in AMERICA, the one thing we will always agree on is that we wont put up with outsiders bashing the UNITED STATES of AMERICA or any of its citizens regardless of your reason.

I believe the are a few people on here than owe an apology to Inferno.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Washington

No one has even said anything bad about losing a member of your Family to WAR. Losing a family member for any reason is sad and upsetting. However to state that the WAR in Iraq is a fight for your countries freedoms is ludicrous. I can guarantee your statistic of 99% Americans taking it serious is so far from right it is not even close. I would be more to say that "maybe" 70% have this feeling. BIGDANIEL's post is a perfect example of how NARROW minded people can be. I would not wish you mentality on my worst enemy. If your country wants to fight the fight, it should pick a battle worth winning. It is NOT your right as a US citizen to drive big cars and waste oil, there for the war is not for your rights and freedoms, it’s for you WANTS. So based on this Mentality it is OK to beat up on other kids if they have something you "WANT".

Guest KingJunk
X-krazy-X ]

No one has even said anything bad about losing a member of your Family in WAR. Losing a family member for any reason is sad and upsetting. However to state that the WAR in Iraq is a fight for your countries freedoms is ludicrous. I can guaranteed your statistic off 99% Americans taking it serious is so far from right it is not even close. I would be more to say that "maybe" 70% have this feeling. BIGDANIEL's post is a perfect example of how NARROW minded People can be. I would not wish you mentality on my worst enemy. If your country wants to fight the fight' date=' it should pick a battle worth winning. It is NOT your right as a US citizen to drive big cars and waste oil, there for the war is not for your rights and freedoms, its for you WANTS. So based on this Mentality, its OK to be up on other kids if they have something you "WANT".

[/quote']

I am NOT the smartest cookie of the bunch, but if you are going to challenge or speak on someone MENTALITY make sure you post with proper grammer.

Just my 2 cents.... :-[

Well the least we can do is pay respect to the troops, no matter what our stance on the war, politics, economy and environment is. Our troops are out there every day, every hour sacrificing their lives so that we can live happily, it is just messed up when a war is unpopular and the ones that take the blame for it and most of the pain has to be on soldiers that are dying out there. Some of us haven't some of us have lost members to war, personally i haven't directly lost someone, but my great grandfather served in world war 2 under the Colombian army, and my great grandfather from my mother side served as an Ambulance driver in the same war.

Definitions of mentality:

• a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations

• brain: mental ability; "he's got plenty of brains but no common sense"

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

• A mindset, in decision theory and general systems theory, refers to a set of assumptions, methods or notations held by one or more people or groups of people which is so established that it creates a powerful incentive within these people or groups to continue to adopt or accept prior behaviours ...

Make sure you search the definitions of words before posting and looking like an ASS. As far a grammer is concerned the only things that are NOT grammatically correct are capitals that were added to emphasize points. Do I need to define EMPHASIZE for you??

Guest KingJunk
X-krazy-X ]

Definitions of mentality:

• a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations

• brain: mental ability; "he's got plenty of brains but no common sense"

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

• A mindset' date=' in decision theory and general systems theory, refers to a set of assumptions, methods or notations held by one or more people or groups of people which is so established that it creates a powerful incentive within these people or groups to continue to adopt or accept prior behaviours ...

Make sure you search the definitions of words before posting and looking like an ASS. As far a grammer is concerned the only things that are NOT grammatically correct are capitals that were added to emphasize points. Do I need to define EMPHASIZE for you??

[/quote']

I Noticed you made some changes to ya post LMAO, but ok I will be an ass tho I agree with Big D!

if you believe we are over there for oil, then your a idiot. we went to remove a tryant from power who committed crimes against his own nation. we are still over their to help the new government gain control over their nation. its not a over night process. OF course many Americans would like to see everyone come home but they also don't want to see another terrorist group take over the nation by fear. which is what Saddam did in the first place. and why wouldn't everyone love Canada they let all the terrorist on into their nation and cross the border into the US. pat yourselves on the back for that one. thats probably where Bin laden is now. ::)

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

if you believe we are over there for oil, then your a idiot. we went to remove a tryant from power who committed crimes against his own nation. we are still over their to help the new government gain control over their nation. its not a over night process. OF course many Americans would like to see everyone come home but they also don't want to see another terrorist group take over the nation by fear. which is what Saddam did in the first place. and why wouldn't everyone love Canada they let all the terrorist on into their nation and cross the border into the US. pat yourselves on the back for that one. thats probably where Bin laden is now. ::)

that's where his family is at right now

X-krazy-X ]

The Burning of Washington is the name given to the burning of Washington' date=' D.C., by British forces in 1814, during the War of 1812. The facilities of the U.S. government, including the White House, were largely destroyed, though strict discipline and the British commander's orders to burn only public buildings are credited with preserving most residences. The attack was in retaliation for the U.S. invasion of York, Upper Canada (now Toronto, Ontario, Canada), at the Battle of York in 1813, in which U.S. forces looted and burned the city, including the Parliament Buildings of Upper Canada.

Sounds like it was pretty even..!?

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

You should do some reading and not believe all the red, white, and bush pamphlets at church lol

ps...i'm an American. Just for the record.