Any PS3 user have one of these??

I have the logitech KB and I like it. The only thing I don't like is it is for some reason not compatible with Socom. It won't let me use the shift or caps lock so if you have an "_" or anything that requires a shift key to get the symbol it doesn't work. Other than that it seems to work fine for everything else.

i have the old kb ... its an off shoot but its what sony was pushing for $20 a while back sometime back in s2... its got a cable though.. and my ps3 sits up high and my mic barely reaches me.. hence why i wanted to go wireless.. i guess when i stated that the logitech was 70 that i meant the new one thats wireless for the ps3... this thumbpad looks like it snaps on to the controller?? i just need to go buy one.. and see what happens.

Guest _SolidSnake_

Yeah the thumb pad looks good, but most other wireless stuff doesn't always work on PS2 games. BTW inadub Warhawk will be shipping with a wireless Mic. Just so you know.

yea i know about the wireless... and i already have a blu-tooth boom.. but as you just stated..most dont work w/ ps2 stuff... so yea.. really im looking to the ps3 games.. cuz soon.. maybe i read wrong. but w/ the firmware update to give all ps3's the Emotion Emulator.. all ps2 games will no be able to be played on ps3... and again.. i hope i read it wrong.. but i have seen this 2-3 other places