TooL concert 7/14/07

hey whats up i went to the TooL concert on saturday the 14th and ws wondering if anyone from the uF community was there ??? the times union center was sold out the show was siiick and the kid in front of me im pretty sure died that night from what ever amount of drugs he was on but on a lighter note they did play ViCaRiouS ;D ;D

vic you are a tool freak. LOL They always put on a good show. About 4 years ago they came to the Mark in the quad cities. They played one song for 45 minutes straight. It was absolutely amazing and their drummer, at the time, didn't stop the entire night. The concert lasted 4 hours, got my moneys worth.

Ya it was great. My friend from High School is a tool fanatic also. He loved that concert. We drove home after that(which was like a 3-4 hour drive) at 1:00 AM. I am pretty sure we were both high. LOL contact high anyway. We had to stop for some food a couple of times.

ANyway ya it was great if they come to the Iowa/Nebraska area again I wll probably go see it.

Tool concerts are the best I've ever been to. The last one I went to was last year in Denver at Fiddlers Green. It was the first time I'd seen them use monitors for the WHOLE stage floor. Before that I'd only seen when they have the bank of monitors behind them. It was incredible. Two of the guys that went with us dosed before the show, so we kinda had to watch out for them, but it was still the best show ever! The party at the hotel across the street afterwards was insane too.

APCer Merlin and I just went to their show here in Chicago at the end of last month in June.

Opened with Jambi.....closed with Vicarious....and Lateralus was the show-stopper of the night with Dana playing a dueling drum solo with the drummer of the opening act in the middle of Lateralus.....because the kid was THAT good!

GREAT show.

Fourth time seein' 'em.....NEVER disappointed.

Undertow ]

APCer Merlin and I just went to their show here in Chicago at the end of last month in June.

Opened with Jambi.....closed with Vicarious....and Lateralus was the show-stopper of the night with Dana playing a dueling drum solo with the drummer of the opening act in the middle of Lateralus.....because the kid was THAT good!

GREAT show.

Fourth time seein' 'em.....NEVER disappointed.

Would've guessed youd seen them more than 4 times.. but i guess add perfect circle to the mix, & it adds up. ;)

Tool NEVER disappoints.!