home beta codes

Check your emails, folks. Over the next few hours and days, new members of the expanded beta for PlayStation Home will be added. Already, folks in Europe have received a notice acknowledging their acceptance into the new beta. From what we hear, American members of the beta should be receiving download codes soon as well. Make sure you check your spam messages, as you wouldn't want to delete the code necessary to access the updated beta client -- would you?

Remember: if you're already in the old beta, you must still get the download code to access the new, expanded beta. An edited version of the invitation e-mail is available, after the break.

I have had home since the original tests went out months ago....It was pretty boring as the most people I ever seen online was maybe 15-20. I have just downloaded the new one and about to install and get online to see if there is anything different and if they finally have more than 20 people on.

I would have to guess that once they go live with this, it may have it's uses.

No matter how boring ppl think it is... it will still be huge for clans. The ability to plan, hang maps on walls show videos and go over shit with each other pre-wars will be again, HUGE IMO. I've been waiting patiently for this for a long time and played around on it one time on a friends account who has it. I thought it was pretty cool and I think it will be the next step in online gaming and how we view it.

With WarSuckHawk having a lobby where clans can meet up and discuss tactics before launching into game from there is insane! I hope Socom might be thinking in that direction too. There is such huge possibilities with HOME. They will just have to execute it well or it will just be another lame application. I think that we will see a lot of developers start including things to have in your apartment and on your avatar which will kind of be cool. The trophies thing will be off the hook too! The best way to describe this is myspace on steroids. LOL ;)

WARPIG ]

No matter how boring ppl think it is... it will still be huge for clans. The ability to plan, hang maps on walls show videos and go over shit with each other pre-wars will be again, HUGE IMO. I've been waiting patiently for this for a long time and played around on it one time on a friends account who has it. I thought it was pretty cool and I think it will be the next step in online gaming and how we view it.

With WarSuckHawk having a lobby where clans can meet up and discuss tactics before launching into game from there is insane! I hope Socom might be thinking in that direction too. There is such huge possibilities with HOME. They will just have to execute it well or it will just be another lame application. I think that we will see a lot of developers start including things to have in your apartment and on your avatar which will kind of be cool. The trophies thing will be off the hook too! The best way to describe this is myspace on steroids. LOL ;)

resistance has that ability as well.

It is only boring at this time because it has very limited access and functionality. If and when this goes live and is incorporated into games it will be great. I was just giving the current status and that is that it is boring. The only thing to do is walk around get in a circle jerk and most everyone talkin about smokin weed....LOL..That appears to be the the only social skills we have now and that is talking about weed.