Be NICE Thread!!

Guest KingJunk

CDBS14 ]

Well since cBs. is like the baby clan here' date=' lol, we have been around for only like 8 months or so, so thanks for not giving us the boot for just being kids ;D ;D(i am younger than you and you know it). Also it was great Warring SxB, LPK, APC, and well i play almost everyday with members from AoA and H/, BTW malu stop playing hardcore search and destroy it's freaking boring ;D ;D ;D. ALSO SORRY DUBYA FOR TEAM KILLING YOU THAT DAY ON BOG, I KNOW YOU WERE REALLY PISSED.

[/quote']

Thats wasnt me that was TKed and got mad, it was Titan, but your guys didnt help the situation w/ him LOL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D_dubYa ]
CDBS14 ]

Well since cBs. is like the baby clan here' date=' lol, we have been around for only like 8 months or so, so thanks for not giving us the boot for just being kids ;D ;D(i am younger than you and you know it). Also it was great Warring SxB, LPK, APC, and well i play almost everyday with members from AoA and H/, BTW malu stop playing hardcore search and destroy it's freaking boring ;D ;D ;D. ALSO SORRY DUBYA FOR TEAM KILLING YOU THAT DAY ON BOG, I KNOW YOU WERE REALLY PISSED.

[/quote']

Thats wasnt me that was TKed and got mad, it was Titan, but your guys didnt help the situation w/ him LOL

lol, the second the bomb planted i threw a nade and i killed someone, then idk who threw a smoke and i couldn't see crap. So i go to defuse and i see something move and then i freaked out and shot it.

we have had the chance to play most clans here in UF. Some from socom, mostly all from COD. Our first clan battle was against APC. our guys were so siked to be playing one of the best. they got so nervous that most were shaking. It didnt help that Puddy and myself was talking APC up. so match starts and my guys are just freaking out. i have to keep talking to them trying to calm them down. we ended up winning the match and our guys have been hooked to UF ever since.

We have also had some great matches with OGC, SHO, iLL, LPK, +30, AoA, cBs>, \H/, 101,*S*, aKr and a few others that are slippin my mind. been some long intense battles. and i beleive we have gaing some long term friendships from this. as cBs has stated we are also a young clan. about 9 - 10 months old. and we have learned alot on the way. looking forward to socom. so we can rekindle some lost friends that never made it to COD.

Banshee07 ]

we have had the chance to play most clans here in UF. Some from socom, mostly all from COD. Our first clan battle was against APC. our guys were so siked to be playing one of the best. they got so nervous that most were shaking. It didnt help that Puddy and myself was talking APC up. so match starts and my guys are just freaking out. i have to keep talking to them trying to calm them down. we ended up winning the match and our guys have been hooked to UF ever since.

We have also had some great matches with OGC, SHO, iLL, LPK, +30, AoA, cBs>, \H/, 101,*S*, aKr and a few others that are slippin my mind. been some long intense battles. and i beleive we have gaing some long term friendships from this. as cBs has stated we are also a young clan. about 9 - 10 months old. and we have learned alot on the way. looking forward to socom. so we can rekindle some lost friends that never made it to COD.

wooohooooo i am not alone, next generation FTW.

D_dubYa ]

Where the hell is that guy at...?

I haven't heard of him in AGES.!

-Affliction- ]

S&D for life!!!! ...atleast until socom comea out

I must agree.! (actually Hardcore S&D.!!)

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
CDBS14 ]

ok guys this is my last post here on urgentfury right now. i know i wont be missed. This is CDBS14 last pos ton the uf forums' date=' i will now on only post on rep sections and tourney sign ups. BYE :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

[/quote']

i got a buck on this...any takers?

Awwww, KJ, that's so nice, even though my husband would beg to differ! ;) But when has he ever been right? (Or any husband for that matter, unless you are KJ and saying nice things about HippieChik. ;D)

Seriously, though, I appreciate the kind words, but think you give me too much credit.

This community is full of independant, open minded, and free thinkers who shed light on things from every angle. I enjoy reading the threads when everyone gives their "advice" on a particular subject. No one answer is ever right or wrong, just different answers from varying points of view. Lots of smart people around here!

It's been a really long time since I have actually played any CoD or Socom, so I'm going off my past recollection, here. As for specific clans or people, I've always thought highly of and enjoy playing with WDA, TBH, and the former APC. These clans are made up of a great bunch of people who I would probably enjoy hanging with in everyday life. They are always friendly and fun to play with. Oh, and LPK too. Chaka leads a great group there.

And King, I've enjoyed watching you meld right in. Y'all got off to a rocky start, but you lived, learned, and y'all are no longer the "red-headed stepchildren" around here. Growth is good. Says alot about ya!

xPUDDYTATx ]
CDBS14 ]

ok guys this is my last post here on urgentfury right now. i know i wont be missed. This is CDBS14 last pos ton the uf forums' date=' i will now on only post on rep sections and tourney sign ups. BYE :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

[/quote']

No need to put any money on this, you wont be hearing from CD unless it has to do with rep sections and tourney sign ups.... For he knows the potential consequences that may happen :-X Carry on with the original topic 8)

xPUDDYTATx ]
CDBS14 ]

[/quote']

No need to put any money on this, you wont be hearing from CD unless it has to do with rep sections and tourney sign ups.... For he knows the potential consequences that may happen :-X Carry on with the original topic 8)

Lolz, CD did get pwned.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
willywonka159 ]

So does this mean I can say anything about CD and he can't say anything to defend himself? :o

if you do, you can join cd in his "grounding"... ;D