lol RED....

I really don't understand why pleasing a woman's needs in a relationship is considered "gay". I feel the opposite.

Anyways, back on topic.

Cannon, I just want to commend you for being honest with her and standing up for yourself against her friends and her family and any other obstacles in your way. That shows you do care. As has been stated, you should feel bad, because you did something that warranted it. On the other hand, you cannot become a victim to guilt. You cannot let your guilt prevent you from moving the relationship forward.

Everyone makes mistakes in his or her life. What they take from those mistakes and how they move forward is what defines who they are.

Your first steps are in the right direction. By being honest with her, you show that you value integrity, You've shown her that you feel bad about it, and you want to fix it. She will understand that. First you must forgive yourself. You cannot change the past, but you can learn from it and never do it again. Once you've done this, you move forward with her, and gradually you will regain her trust, but don't expect fast results from her or her parents and friends.

Trust is a delicate thing. It can be smashed in a second but take years to build.

You're in for a long and hard road. That is your penance, and your redemption.

I'm 16 and I've done my share of things that I regret and feel guilty about. I've never cheated or beem cheated on, but I've broken hearts. They aren't quickly repaired, and sometimes you have to accept there is no way back. If there is, it will take time, and you must commit yourself.

I wish you luck. God Bless.