RNG's neverending thread.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luchesco ]

The only reason SCK wanted me was cuz I am good. I don't like that being the reason people want me.

awww u know we want u for other reasons. take ur third "leg" for example! i have yet to see it but RNG says he couldnt walk right for days!!!!

Lol Im 20 bout to be 21 I think Im to old for RNGs taste I heard he likes em young like CDBS lol.

• 2 weeks later...
RNG187 ]

Nope, last time I made you something you never used it.

BTW anyone want RNGs sig Ill change the name for you.

the ONLY reason i didnt use it, is bc i had JUST gotten into SxB, and was excited to wear their sig. its nothing personal! i would've done it to ANYONE.

Lol you could have asked me to put the clan tag lol.

CDBS yea as soon as I remember how to make metal on photoshop ill do it.

RNG187 ]

so i was in gamestop today, and i was looking for a new game to buy bc i've gotten bored. and walking around, i saw COD WOW here, CODWOW there and thought to myself, ya know, it really cant be that bad.......................................;) i got it

if you got a good PC get EMPIRE TOTAL WAR, definitely RTS of the year. Hopefully circuit city puts down their prices low enough for me to buy a decent laptop that is able to run games.

Guest CplKoontz
RNG187 ]

so i played COD WOW, and i'm not impressed. taking it back tomorrow. just another mediocre WW2 game.

i BOUGHT IT ALSO, although I actually like it:) I use it when I need a socom break...:)