RNG's neverending thread.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J-Rite ]

dude, why were there too many girls for you? we all know you like guys.

cd i'm 5'11, 260. and you have no tolerance for shit, but its hard? come on man.

i have seen my friends go through that morning after getting drunk, just not a good idea. i drink but not too much. and yea i like girls, wtf. lol. i might not have a girl now but i broke up with one back when school ended, cause she moved out of state.

CDBS14 ]
J-Rite ]

nope' date=' "moving out of state" actually means when he gets off his hand falls asleep b/c it gets so boring.

[/quote']

ahhh wtf. see took you a while to come up with it and i thought it was gonna be a long post, lol

she actually did move to florida. orlando to be exact.

::) he's just upset b/c he thought icyhot would help him get off.

CDBS14 ]
J-Rite ]

nope' date=' "moving out of state" actually means when he gets off his hand falls asleep b/c it gets so boring.

[/quote']

ahhh wtf. see took you a while to come up with it and i thought it was gonna be a long post, lol

she actually did move to florida. orlando to be exact.

whats her name i live in Florida ;)