Man Faces 21 Years for Killing Baby Who Interrupted Game

I'm not sure how this piece of garbage gets manslaughter and not murder — probably because it was a plea agreement. But a man in Arizona has pleaded guilty in the death of an 18-day old baby whose crying had interrupted his video game.

In Tucson, Ariz., Rene Edward Barrios, 26, was playing a video game on Oct. 26 as his girlfriend had left him in charge of her infant son, Jaden Encinas.The infant's crying disturbed him while he was playing a video game. Enraged, he paused the game, picked up Jaden, shook him and hit him. Then Barrios went back to playing his game for another 10 minutes while the baby stopped breathing.

Jaden was pronounced dead at the hospital. Barrios faces between 10 and 21 years in prison. The AP story had the decency not to mention which game or console was involved, as it's pretty trivial.

I'm beyond revulsion at this. Have a nice next 21 years of your life, Rene.

Why would they let this piece of shit live. I'd even pay the electric bill if they let me pull the switch, all they'd have to do is just strap him to the chair.

There is no excuse that is justifies his actions, a helpless child. He should suffer for 18 days, that's how old the baby was, he should suffer, No food, just enough water to keep him alive, no sleep, and constant beatings, 24 hours of the day. It NEEDS to be done in public to, let others know that behavior like that is inexcusable.

SOTG_Miz ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

Kill the bitch ass fucker he doesn't deserve to live.

/Agreed.

I think since he beat someone to death that he should be put to death the same way, let the wife or someone beat the shit out of him til he bleeds to death or shock kills him.

first what a peice of shit second:

Find someone that knows all the deadly pressure points and the not so deadly ones and torture the motherfucker. then inject some hydrochloric acid into his veins....

this dude needs to get the death penalty, better yet someone should shoot him in the knees and elbows tie him up and throw him out in a ditch in the middle of nowhere and let his wounds fester while at the same time setting up a long and sturdy pole on the ground with a water bottle and a cell phone hanging just out of possible reach. have him slowly dehydrate and become feverish with infection as he watches the water and cellphone swinging just out of reach knowing that he will never b able to reach either or better yet, set the pole so he can actually get the water only to find out its salt water and let him reach the cell phone only to find out it doesnt work. either way this asshole needs to die, theres no excuse or forgiveness for people who mistreat and kill infants, its sad to see that cases like this are happening more and more often in todays society. people too immature and irresponsible are having children that are only being brought into this world to suffer at their hands. if u decide to bring a baby into this world ur ass better be prepared and willing to love and care for it wholeheartedly. reading that post just pissed me off. i cant believe this asshole is only facing a few years in prison. >:(

Cynical2U ]

Find someone that knows all the deadly pressure points and the not so deadly ones and torture the motherfucker. then inject some hydrochloric acid into his veins....

The Pressure point right under the nose.Keep knocking his ass out & let him wake up with different tools up his ass.Then shoot him up with meth & lock him up in a small dark room.I assure you he will bite off all his fingernails then piss on his hands.

Cynical2U ]

The Pressure point right under the nose.Keep knocking his ass out & let him wake up with different tools up his ass.Then shoot him up with meth & lock him up in a small dark room.I assure you he will bite off all his fingernails then piss on his hands.

that is quite amusing hahahhaha