The FINAL STAGE is set for Riot Act Championship!

xPUDDYTATx ]

hey rage. unlike you, i can honestly wish somebody luck and mean it. i think the fact that you guys stood atop the leaderboards for so long, and the fact that you are in the finals is fantastic. ive had the chance to have some brief chats with a few of your members,and i really like the guys i have talked to. we did not enter this tournament to win, we entered it because we thought our players would enjoy the uf community, and the chance to play some really good clans. we have been very forunate to make it this far, and i am very proud of my guys. however, i will not take anything away from SHO simply vecause i know what we went through as a clan to get this far, and i can only imagine that your experience was the same.

so once again, good luck tomorow night SHO, and may the best clan win.

PuddyTat, it really was meant as a joke man, there's just too much seriousness around here.

Rage75 ]
Banshee07 ]

im just glad we didnt let the poll down.

F'ing poll, Jinxed us! Tow, you A hole! LOL :)

I LIKE putting the polls up before a champ match ONLY because it affects both teams psychologically....and I like to see how that plays out. Teams take a high or low vote differently.

It's all part of the gauntlet of a TACMAP tourney. ;)