Fringe

OK, so I anticipated this one greatly. It was..........good. I look foward to it more than other new shows like TrueBlood and Sons of Anarchy second shows.

For those that haven't heard about it, its on FOX on Tuesday. It's like a cross between Hero's and Lost. I THINK one of the producers of Lost is doing this too, but I could have that mixed up.

It is about covert government operatives who are trying to stop/understand experiments and people who can, teleport, become invisible, yada yada yada.

So far, so good IMO.

Tool_Minion ]

OK, so I anticipated this one greatly. It was..........good. I look foward to it more than other new shows like TrueBlood and Sons of Anarchy second shows.

For those that haven't heard about it, its on FOX on Tuesday. It's like a cross between Hero's and Lost. I THINK one of the producers of Lost is doing this too, but I could have that mixed up.

It is about covert government operatives who are trying to stop/understand experiments and people who can, teleport, become invisible, yada yada yada.

So far, so good IMO.

Your right, J.J. Abrams is also part of this show. Thanks for the review. I have the pilot episode on my DVR and was wondering if its worth 90 minutes of my time.

Tool_Minion ]
SQUlD ]

I wouldn't really call it a cross between Heroes and Lost. I'd say it's more like the X-Files.

I thought that, but so far, it's been all about HUMAN ability. No aliens.

So far.

The X-files was just about weird shit, not just aliens. The aliens was the long term storyline, but the weekly series was just about weird paranormal events. You're right in that aliens aren't involved, yet, but the X-files I think is about the most comparable show. Maybe a cross between X-files and Lost.

BigMoneyNacku ]

That sounds interesting. I'll have to check that out. Never even heard of it. But, I don't watch network tv either. The few shows I do watch, I watch on dvr sos I can skip the commercials. ;D

You liar. You are always raving about the latest episode of Desperate House Wives on our forums. You lieing bastard!

_SEQUOYAH ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

That sounds interesting. I'll have to check that out. Never even heard of it. But, I don't watch network tv either. The few shows I do watch, I watch on dvr sos I can skip the commercials. ;D

You liar. You are always raving about the latest episode of Desperate House Wives on our forums. You lieing bastard!

SHHHHHHH!! GO back to yer hole!! I dunno why Tow let you out, but I'll be talking with him later about it!!

The wife says "hey I have the Fringe pilot on the TiVo, wanna watch it?" So after reading some of your posts here I thought I'd give it a try. I'm thinking it's more like Alias meets X-Files. Suspense and Drama and wierd stuff, with a big "NO WAY" ending. I can't wait to see if, like Alias it keeps up the cliffhanger "NO Way" endings. IT's got the season pass on the 'ol TiVo now.