Uncle Sid

its football, any given sunday, injuries are a bitch- they are 0-2... lets talk records in mid November... but did you see sproles?- 5'8 165lbs of ass whoopin.

my pay back will come in the way of duck stew in a few weeks- i will be sure to take some pics and postem here of the pre-game of how we do it in Tempe...

and no need for comment from the banshee peanut gallery about THE great chargers;)

I am unbiased, as I hate each team equally........LOL

That said, the refs BLEW two calls in that game that BOTH went the Bronco's way. Then the replay equipment wasn't operating correctly, and they apologized for missing two obvious blown calls.

So.........what does that apology get the Chargers? A divisional loss. It's bullshit if you ask me.

Neo_Unit001 ]

I was watching the play over and over and sitting think how the do they fuck a call apologise and not reverse it wtf.

They COULDN'T reverse it, that's why they apologized. They had already stated that the replay equipment was unavailable. A play can only be reversed by official review, not by memory. He knew he was wrong but there actually nothing he could do about it without an actual review.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

I was watching the play over and over and sitting think how the do they fuck a call apologise and not reverse it wtf.

They COULDN'T reverse it, that's why they apologized. They had already stated that the replay equipment was unavailable. A play can only be reversed by official review, not by memory. He knew he was wrong but there actually nothing he could do about it without an actual review.

Yea nice way to kill a game.