McDonald Monopoly Game

Chili-Palmer ]

I think its a combination of my tooth hurting, & my desktop being dead.!! (lap tops suck.!!)

I thought about it, & it is noy only my tooth, & this shitty lap top, but i have a deep hatred towards McDeath, & i have worked in Promotions & Marketing for YEARS.. so i can see right thru BS like the Monopoly game. It makes me mad to know that people will actually be spending more money at this fuking horrible place because of a scam of a game.!!

PS. I got Park Place too, who's got Boardwalk..? ::)

(everyone will post that same thing but somehow no one will ever get Boardwalk, and even if someone did get Boardwalk.. chances are they already have Park Place)

Chili-Palmer ]
Deutscher75 ]

How about we share pieces and those who find the winning pieces put em together and split the winnings?

::) You know what..

You guys deserve to eat McDeath' date=' & waste your time & money on a stupid game.. lol

I swear the only intelligent thing about posting dumb ass shyt like that is to try to pull a fast one over on someone else..

[/quote']

it was a sarcastic joke ya lame-o :P

LOL. This guy whos renovating my house told me that he won a million from one of those scratching games. The lady looked at it and said he didn't win it and threw out the card. He said I want it back and she gave him some excuse. 2 days later the store closed.

Another Pakistani guy in NY said a 5million a year card was actually 500 dollars and gave the person 500. He closed up and now collects like 5 mill a year. He got arrested though. CROOKS

MaluNYMets ]

LOL. This guy whos renovating my house told me that he won a million from one of those scratching games. The lady looked at it and said he didn't win it and threw out the card. He said I want it back and she gave him some excuse. 2 days later the store closed.

Another Pakistani guy in NY said a 5million a year card was actually 500 dollars and gave the person 500. He closed up and now collects like 5 mill a year. He got arrested though. CROOKS

lol the mega millions one million every year till you die.

• 4 weeks later...