NLCS Dodgers vs Phillies

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simihi ]

Sure our records was .500 but our Fans were still filling the stadium how does that make them pathetic?

How many WS have the Giants won since they moved to SF.

Notice it's not a question cuz I know the answer, 0.

FILLING the Stadium..?

Until Manny got there.. their attendance was horrible. (thats why there is no NFL team here, no one would support them)

Is it because the Giants have not won a WS that makes their fans pathetic.?

What is it that makes Giants fans so pathetic.?

Is it because the team didn't do well this decade.?

Is it the harrasment/beatings Dodger fans get when they go to SF, oh wait thats right its the other way around.

I DARE you to wear a Giants hat in the pavillion.

I've done it, Dodger fans are almost as bad as Raiders fans.. NO CLASS.!!

Dont go talking shit about the Giants if you're own team is 5 times worse at it.

PS Philly, Dodger fans come in the 3rd & leave as soon as they're losing.

PPS i would like tosee Manny go toAnaheim ;)

Dodgers are always near the top in attendance and I brought up the Giants 0 WS because you asked what our record was pre-Manny. They are both in the past yet your point is relevant? Dodgers fans are suppose to treat Giants fans like crap especially when they come to our house. Also crappy Stadiums and Ownership are why we don't have an NFL Team, but we'll have one soon.

side note I heard 49ers are leaving San Fran.

Also

Im alittle confused on why you guys are picky on the simihi? Dodger fans might not be true fans, but there all probably not like that. So let me get this straight they had a bad record? There GM did what every GM should do when need to add a piece to the puzzle and make a trade for MAYBE the best hitter in the game. This trade to many prob did save Dodgers season. So ppl are blaming the dodgers for the GM pimping there lineup to try and win a division that is the worse in the majors?

And

Dont get me started on the Giant Fans. I mean you guys support a dude who cheated the game and still couldnt win a WS. You guys supported a dude who cheated on his wife, Hide money from the IRS, alienated his team against him and tarnished and slap every record holder in the face for doing drugs. And if you think he didnt do drugs your a moron.

But hey I dont think anyone is a sports fan unless your a NY, Boston or a PHILLYFAN. It's just a whole new atmosphere and a different level then other fans. It's hard to explain.

simihi ]

Dodgers are always near the top in attendance and I brought up the Giants 0 WS because you asked what our record was pre-Manny. They are both in the past yet your point is relevant? Dodgers fans are suppose to treat Giants fans like crap especially when they come to our house. Also crappy Stadiums and Ownership are why we don't have an NFL Team, but we'll have one soon.

Yes we will have one soon..

I am in this conversation, because Simi called out Giants fans as being Pathetic. (which i grew up in the bay, so of course i take offense) When he really wanted to bitch slap Neo_Unit001 but threw all Giants fans under the bus instead. :P

About supporting a cheater..

Dont bother, because if you think he is the only one who did it that makes you the moron. ;)

YO...So if you think it's alright cause more then one person did it then YOUR THE MORON..LOL..Love ya CHili

Let me ask you something. Since I'm on the east coast and I don't here much about it here. Does it piss the SF fans off that they cheered and celebrated for a person like Bonds or they like "Eh what ever"

I mean we booed J-Roll this season for just using the wrong choice of words about the fans. I can't imagine if we had a Bonds what we would of done. LoL

Of course he got boo'ed.

I never said it was alright, but just cuz he was accused of it, & is in the spotlight.. does that mean no one else is doing it.!?

So all of sports are on the level because we dont know about it.?

I know we dont want to get into the Bonds debates again :P, but Bonds was the poster boy of that shit, not the single one guy who cheated in sports. lol

Would you not be a Philly fan still if one of your players got caught..!? (you know one has already done it, but would you support the team once he actually go caught.)

Niners ain't leaven the Mayor is doing whatever he can to make a new stadium here but even f they where to move they would still be called the San Francisco 49ers.

I ain't even starting on the whole cheating part that would make Yankee, Boston and a whole lot of teams mad.

Bonds will forever be my favorite hitter no matter what happens.

About the attendance, lol your funny as hell dude considering every time I watch the Giants and Dodgers play in LA I see orange SF hats instead of that ugly blue LA hats.

Ok I'm so envious you guys won a WS 20 years ago yea well you ain't winning one this year or the next so get used to los...oh wait you already did.

PHILLYFAN ]Does it piss the SF fans off that they cheered and celebrated for a person like Bonds or they like "Eh what ever"
i dont really care too much, even though i cheered for him plenty since i live in the bay. I think its cuz im a yankee fan 8) boo red sucks! go tb gaysrays! :P