this is ignorant.

I agree Chilli. The human mind constantly compartmentalizes things, labels things... wants them in order and a name for it, whatever it is. That's just the brain doing what it does. Now HOW we take that info and use it is where, "racism" can come into play.

I don't think you are a racist... but, I think it would be interesting to have that same world you spoke of all black. And see your deep, honest answer how you'd feel. Again I am not saying you are racist, just curious. ;) I think we are all racist to a certain extent. Me being a 41 year old Caucasian, I can tell you that I remember in grade school learning about Africa and in our school books showing that is was this small continent. LOL When in reality it's bigger then North America! LOL Just little things like that. I'm glad I have awareness today and keep myself in check when I see something questionable in my behavior.

My latest insight and look at this came 14 years ago. I viewed and looked at gays in a very narrow, almost homophobic way. Thankfully I don't look at things that way anymore. Today I have a very healthy view and many gay friends and don't feel the least uncomfortable around them anymore. Any ways, just thought I'd chime in... ;D

I agree Chilli. The human mind constantly compartmentalizes things, labels things... wants them in order and a name for it, whatever it is. That's just the brain doing what it does. Now HOW we take that info and use it is where, "racism" can come into play.

I don't think you are a racist... but, I think it would be interesting to have that same world you spoke of all black. And see your deep, honest answer how you'd feel. Again I am not saying you are racist, just curious. ;)

How would i feel if in many years down the road we all turned into black people...!? (instead of light brown/creme)

It would be the same as being creme/light brown as we are headed now.!

We will all be somewhere inbetween Indian & Asian color. (indian with a dot, not a feather) The point is we ALL will be the same color, NO differences.

That is what i dont like, we're all the same no differences.. It doesn't matter what color that is.

Also i should say that i know people cant really choose who they fall in love with so it happens, but all im saying is i think EVERY race, should TRY to preserve their own race. (i say "TRY" ;D)

Chili-Palmer ]

I don't think you are a racist... but, I think it would be interesting to have that same world you spoke of all black. And see your deep, honest answer how you'd feel. Again I am not saying you are racist, just curious. ;)

How would i feel if in many years down the road we all turned into black people...!? (instead of light brown/creme)

It would be the same as being creme/light brown as we are headed now.!

We will all be somewhere inbetween Indian & Asian color. (indian with a dot, not a feather) The point is we ALL will be the same color, NO differences.

That is what i dont like, we're all the same no differences.. It doesn't matter what color that is.

Also i should say that i know people cant really choose who they fall in love with so it happens, but all im saying is i think EVERY race, should TRY to preserve their own race. (i say "TRY" ;D)

And that is why there will always be rascism. By no means am I callign you a rascist Chili. But as long as there are different "colored" people, it will be there. When everyone is the same color, people will just find another reason to hate each other anyways, so it really doesn't matter.

Yea we'll just be known a Humans.. ;)

Probaby how Aliens happened. they used to be human, & different colors, races.. now many years LIFETIMES later they are all the same looking. lol

It's not racist.. think about how people are about their heritage, Sequoya would be not proud to be from Jersey. lol

People will be like "My Ancestors are from Omaha" lol

All your neighbors will look like they could be your brother.. and a twin at that.!