High Velocity Bowling ONLINE! (League?)

Ok so the online for this game never seemed to work and then today I was bored and lookin at peoples trophies. I noticed Johnson30 had bowling trophies which made me curious. I opened my bowling up and there was an update. Dled the update and tried the online. The shit finally worked. Now here is my question:

How many people have this game? And who would like to get a singles league going? We could open the league on here in the challenge section like people did for MLB 08 the Show or we could house a free forum site for it. I think that would be so much fun to have a league going. If anybody is interested hit this up and well get something going

aight word whats you psn? im guessin its Cowoncrack lol but if it dont work let me know what it is. Yea a league could be awesome and like i said a match can be so quick it barely takes anything out of your night. Plus with all the different lane grease types and ball weights you could even put parameters on from week to week in the league to make it more interesting. Then have the playoffs like house lane and any ball. invite sent

that makes three or four of us, this could be alot of fun

Um.. I got an idea.. lol

Couple of questions:

Are you thinking a League where you have like a Bowling Night for six weeks or so..

or

a Tourney where it has a playoff tree, or single elimination.?

I have been doing a Forza Racing League for a while, but it was only good the first 6 week season.. full room, 8 cars, every wed, the 2nd season has been nothing exciting at all, 4 cars is a good night now.

So im thinking this could end up similer, so maybe a tourney that runs thru pretty quickly might be better than a 6 week league. ;D

I might be able to help keep it organized. Johnson30 can hook you up. ;)

what up chili?

I was thinking last night of what kind of league would fit well and keep things short enough to not feel drawn out and still fun. Here is what I came up with (similar to the Black structure)

4 week season with 5th week being Championship event

Each week is a different lane with a different grease type

Each week will have a tournament tree (randomly selected)

Winners move on, losers go home each regular season week

Point system with each weeks finishes

Trickle down point system i.e. 8 participants would mean 1st gets 8 points, 2nd 7, 3rd 6 so on...

Total pins would be tiebreaker in point system for the losers of the rounds

Points total up at the end of the season to decide Championship event seedings

Championship event runs double elimination playoff tree

What do you think about that? I think that could be alot of fun

Shadowboxin7 ]

what up chili?

I was thinking last night of what kind of league would fit well and keep things short enough to not feel drawn out and still fun. Here is what I came up with (similar to the Black structure)

4 week season with 5th week being Championship event

Each week is a different lane with a different grease type

Each week will have a tournament tree (randomly selected)

Winners move on, losers go home each regular season week

Point system with each weeks finishes

Trickle down point system i.e. 8 participants would mean 1st gets 8 points, 2nd 7, 3rd 6 so on...

Total pins would be tiebreaker in point system for the losers of the rounds

Points total up at the end of the season to decide Championship event seedings

Championship event runs double elimination playoff tree

What do you think about that? I think that could be alot of fun

I would say the main thing is to just start a bowling night.. see who shows up. then go from there.

Lots of people talk, but not everyone follows thru, so i would have a couple of bowling nights to see what kind of turn out you get before getting too involved.

Shadowboxin7 ]

I dont start my new job for another few days so I went ahead and put something together.

http://www.HVBLeague.freeforums.org

I had a different idea. lol ;)