CoD: World at War

Arcaicviper ]

who wants to play ANOTHER WW2 shooter ::)

BLAAAAAAH!!

Play the single player for 5 minutes and you will be absolutely amazed. I've played the first 2 missions and I can say that the single player is better than that of CoD4.

I mean.. have you ever walked into a jungle area, seeing dozens of dead guys on the floor covered in grass and such.. then all of a sudden all the grass rises up and the bodies get pushed out the way, giving way to dozens of japanese soldiers who were using camoflauge to ambush you? I don't think so.

This game is extremely graphic and extremely GOOD. This isn't your same ol' WWII.

Did you do it on Vetran.?

We started the co-op on Vetran today, & only made it to the 3rd level. lol

It's hard. & it is crazy.. I wish CoD4 had co-op.

Like i've said before.. This makes me think that the next Modern version of CoD is going to be one of the greatest war game shooters EVER.!!

Plan on it..!!

We are putting together a new tourney for x360, but have not ironed out all the details yet. (no time frame as of yet)

Also trying to decide if CoD:WaW is the right game to utilize.

I think CoD4 & GoW2 are in the spotlight also.

Lets take him out. I don't know whether I should get COD for xbox too. I am busy enough running it on ps3 and also making it to all gears of war events. I got like 2 clan members playing COD on xbox thats it. Hopefully they can build it up. Its funny we never even though about gears of war and it just happened now everyone plays it.

Well Sabre mentioned it to me and here i am. I'm 2nd in command on Cod WaW. You have my support for a tourney ( i think i addressed it on another thread?) but obviously i'm going to want to know specifics and all that seeing as how i don't think you guys have done much on 360 (?) Plus i must admit while I do like it here, it might take a little getting used to. So help me help you, by helping me along.

I'm always available via XBL shoot me a Friend Request or simply a message @ tF SoulSlayr.