Xbox 360 Vs PS3

You couldnt find anything wrong with the system except that it fails at times... nothing about the game play.. or the games... or the amazing game play... or oh wait that glitchers are banned.... games are legit.. online play.. barely any lag... Ps3 has less hten 1 percent cuz all the systems are still at the stores... The more you sell obviously the more problems you will have cuz MIcrosoft keeps making them cuz of demand..

Guest umerfonz
MaluNYMets ]

You couldnt find anything wrong with the system except that it fails at times... nothing about the game play.. or the games... or the amazing game play... or oh wait that glitchers are banned.... games are legit.. online play.. barely any lag... Ps3 has less hten 1 percent cuz all the systems are still at the stores... The more you sell obviously the more problems you will have cuz MIcrosoft keeps making them cuz of demand..

There is so much wrong with what you said, I'm not even going to point the problems out. I'm just going to quote what you said, and leave it here for all to read and enjoy...

umerfonz ]
MaluNYMets ]

There is so much wrong with what you said, I'm not even going to point the problems out. I'm just going to quote what you said, and leave it here for all to read and enjoy...

Samehere, lol.

On that confrontation thread i meant that Rainbow Six and Graw 2 came out 3 or more months on 360 before it came out on ps3... Dont use that it takes time to port over to ps3.. ps3 has been out since wat november december?.. graw 2 came out only in APRIL.. 4-5 months AFTER ps3 was out in stores.. game developers dont have to wait to create games till the system is out they were on work before it came out... wheres the Halo game that people play everyday thats on Ps1 or ps2 or ps3?.. Halo 2.... i still play it everyday.. there are tournaments on it everyday.... def more then 500,000 play it daily... samething with Saints Row.. we can barely get anyone on socom now a days... xbox has so many games out still and coming out but majority still plays old games.. HALO 2 IS FOR THE FIRST XBOX.. once ps3 came out all everyone does it play ps3 games.. thats how good xbox is they up converted halo 2.. unlike playstation where people with ps3 is still stuck playing in 480p..

Ps3 fails too.. thats my point.. all electronics have failure rates.... ps3's 1 percent failure again is cuz their systems are being sold... tvs FAIL... every type of electronic fails... cuz of the massive amounts of systems they sell... and you know what.. even if it does fail i can go to microft and GET IT REPLACE CUZ THEIR WARRANTY IS FOR ONE AND A HALF YEARS compared to Sonys wat one month?.. or 6 months whatever it is... you dont rate systems on failure rate.. you rate it on games... and game play..online play.. where xbox is far superior... cuz they have rights to all the good games..

Its funny.. when i first got ps3... all they had was friend requests.. all of a sudden it has in game chatting... online store stuff.. wait.. where are the movies and tv shows... that xbox has?.. WAIT didnt xbox have in game chatting a year ago?.. i wonder where ps3 got that idea from to have an update to include in game chatting.. i still find xbox more user friendly.. the guy who keeps endorsing ps3... do you even have xbox?.. have u ever played a game in xbox?.. i have both systems and the WII... i dont need to post up a link i have rented the game and seen players on.. and on Halo 2 i play every night and there are always triple or 4 times the amount of players that socom has..

dont you have to pay for the chatting/friends/online/etc... on xbox? and really both are good systems.. the games available is usually how people determine on gettin 1 system.. if thats all they want or can afford. one can say xbox is junk due to the probs.. but really its only an inconvience due to microsoft fixing... if they werent fixing that would be a different story.. and on the other hand another can say they copying microsoft.. well most of whats available im sure was a plan from the get go for sony.. look at the wii.. alot of channels have been added since i bought it.. store , weather, everyone votes,etc... i personally think that you get what you pay for.. and all are good values for their asking price. i didnt however understand the comment about "unlike playstation where people with ps3 is still stuck playing in 480p." my ps3 supports 1080p outputs.

They dont up convert regular ps2 games... or Dvds to HD... i have ps3.. i mean i wish there was games i can play on it that i havent played on xbox already... you pay for no lag.. no glitching.. for every 5 people there is one moderator... that will find out if ur glitching... ps3 online still hasnt made an effort to monitor game play... i call up that socom number to report glitching and nothing ever happens but a slap on the wrist..

I don’t don’t don’t play no Microsoft

I get the red screen of death fuxoff

I don’t play no playstation too

What this thing the calling a ray blu?

X-box, ps3 and ps2

All these beyotches glitches like you.

I got’s my Atari, Genesis and Commodore 64

I don’t need no fuking more!

So what it be?

Xbox or PS-3

Funk that sh*t.

I'm getting a mofo’n Wi!

;)

LOL ok.. yea I got the x-box 360 and the ps-3 and hell I even got a dayam Wi... not a lot diff between them anyway (all of em got expensive games!!) ... it's all about which games. PS3=Socom.. and that's the bottom line.

I would have to say I believe that they are equal as far as games go except when it comes down to two...    

I just bought the PS3 and the only factor that made me want the PS3 over the 360 is because I enjoy SOCOM more than HALO. ***THAT'S THE ONLY THING!*** I could really care less about the blue ray or having to pay a little extra to be online. I never even was into video games and everything until SOCOM, so without it I wouldn't have been turned onto this enough to even buy a PS3.LOL  ;D All the other games that are coming are just a plus to add to our gamers fix.

Enjoy what you have! I know I am! ;)

MaluNYMets ]

i mean i wish there was games i can play on it that i havent played on xbox already...

There are already exclusives for the PS3, open your eyes! Plus more and more coming out by Spring 08. Do you just ignore those games or something?

MaluNYMets ]

that will find out if ur glitching... ps3 online still hasnt made an effort to monitor game play... i call up that socom number to report glitching and nothing ever happens but a slap on the wrist..

Play Resistance. The game probably has the best online system for PS3. You can report players in game and there are basically no rank-ups. If you join a ranked game and quit a lot, you get penalized.

I have already said that Xbox Live is much better than PSN right now, but by the years end, PSN will be better. With Firmware 2.0 and the release of HOME, Live doesn't hold a chance.

Playstation is gonna have way better games in a year. Xbox will have Halo. Crazy awesome game. The games coming are more than just shooters! Playstation actually has some variety in its games. PS is gonna have better shooters, better racers, better RPGs and better Action/Adventure games.

I think Sony has announced that Movies will be in the PS Store. If they haven't announced it, I still think there's gonna be plenty of movies in there. Don't forget about Sony Pictures! The collection up for download is gonna be a lot bigger than 360's. Sony Pictures is huge!!

The only thing that bugs me is the whole "copying" debate. If other systems didn't take a little from it's predecessors when making a new system then we would be stuck playing Atari. Please don't say "Playstation copied Xbox" or vice versa, because they include the best things that the audience wants to see in a gaming system. Sure one system may have coined something first, but the goal is to make it better.

Also My opinion on the 360 vs PS3 is that soon the PS3 will have better exclusives, but as of now Live has a far superior server. Also the PS3 has Blu-Ray opposed to HD DVD which 360 has. Blockbuster will only be carrying Blu Ray DVD which is a big blow to HD DVD sales.

To each their own......

Ive enjoyed my Xbox 360 since launch day with no problem what so ever. Its gave me a year plus of next gen gaming before the PS3 was out. I go where the games are....... Right now, the 360 has Live and its 10 times what the PSN is. But, with all the updates the PS3 has got, it looks like they are committed to building it into something everybody will want.

Looking at Lair, Socom Confrontation, Haze, & Killzone makes me glad I bought the PS3. But, I will still enjoy a fair share of gaming "over there" as well with Halo3.

To each their own...... They are called games and they are meant to be fun, no matter where your playing em.

TF-Zero ]

I have already said that Xbox Live is much better than PSN right now, but by the years end, PSN will be better. With Firmware 2.0 and the release of HOME, Live doesn't hold a chance.

True it will get better but for now it isn't much.

-DYNEX- ]

To each their own......

Ive enjoyed my Xbox 360 since launch day with no problem what so ever.  Its gave me a year plus of next gen gaming before the PS3 was out.  I go where the games are.......  Right now' date=' the 360 has Live and its 10 times what the PSN is.  But, with all the updates the PS3 has got, it looks like they are committed to building it into something everybody will want.

Looking at Lair, Socom Confrontation, Haze, & Killzone makes me glad I bought the PS3.  But, I will still enjoy a fair share of gaming "over there" as well with Halo3.

To each their own......  They are called games and they are meant to be fun, no matter where your playing em.

[/quote']

As I stated, for now PS3 just doesn't add up, but i KNOW it will in the future.

MaluNYMets ]

They dont up convert regular ps2 games... or Dvds to HD...  i have ps3..

sure they do.. the second to last update added the upscale.. then you have to turn it on in options.. although its not tru hi def.. my tv recognises Combined assualt as 1080p you need to make sure that you tell it NO when it asks on load for PROGRESSIVE SCAN.. i know that sounds weird.. but that will overide the ps3 upscaler.. now i dont know about other ps2 games.. but Combined Assualt can be played in upscaled hi def... and really i dont see many if any cheaters on ps3 games online.. ps2 games yea.. and socom especially yea. but it is early for me to say that psn needs more work...