Wonder if we can hit 100,000 posts by New Year's?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey we'll all post whore, I'll come out of retirement to help out and then we'll all set New Year's resolutions to stop after we've accomplished our goal!

284 a day is a piece of cake. Besides there's a lot going on this month at UF and as long as the banter keeps coming I say we can do it. So lets activate RNG's never ending thread, the 2 word game, lets start a few more game threads, and yes we should all extend CDBS's never ending thread and get some action going there.

Neo and GenWar, we need your help! Just for now! And then when we accomplish the goal we can stop and start bringing the post count down.

I acknowledge this will turn out to be nothing but a massive spam campaign, and forgive me everyone else for antagonizing this, but it's a worthy cause :)

And my god Crowfoot, that sig is great! Willy foo foo!

CDBS doesnt have one, and NOT cpdude's one. it's not good man, thats all i ask. i'll trade, ILL get the 2 word game going if we can leave cpdude's thread in the shitter.

I'd say deal, but it's for the sake of UF ;)

So CDBS get a thread going, but name it anything but the never ending thread, make it a game thread of something. Get the 2 word game going, how about a music game thread and a sports trivia game thread as well?

I can't believe we're openly planning and plotting this, it's so uncool lol

Lockdown ]

CDBS doesnt have one' date=' and NOT cpdude's one. it's not good man, thats all i ask. i'll trade, ILL get the 2 word game going if we can leave cpdude's thread in the shitter.

[/quote']

So CDBS get a thread going, but name it anything but the never ending thread, make it a game thread of something. Get the 2 word game going, how about a music game thread and a sports trivia game thread as well?

it wouldnt surprise me if tow bans you for promoting a UF wide MASS post whore period.

Lockdown ]

CDBS doesnt have one' date=' and NOT cpdude's one. it's not good man, thats all i ask. i'll trade, ILL get the 2 word game going if we can leave cpdude's thread in the shitter.

[/quote']

it wouldnt surprise me if tow bans you for promoting a UF wide MASS post whore period.

true, the post whore coalition, lol