Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

The Real RNG Exposed...

So i finally gave in and unwrapped my COD WAW last night. The first thing i did was hit Zombies with another 101 guy. Me and Him made it to round 7.

Then Cow Joined us along with another guy.. [101]Two-Minute and me. The 4 of us got to 20. It was only my second round playing and i only had the game open for 15 minutes. I'd say we did well. I havent went back at it yet but it was def. pretty cool. I HATE the multiplayer.. i wont even play it.

Sorry, this should be in another thread.. but i use the unread thread button.. i dont like looking for the old ones.

at3dave ]

So i finally gave in and unwrapped my COD WAW last night. The first thing i did was hit Zombies with another 101 guy. Me and Him made it to round 7.

Then Cow Joined us along with another guy.. [101]Two-Minute and me. The 4 of us got to 20. It was only my second round playing and i only had the game open for 15 minutes. I'd say we did well. I havent went back at it yet but it was def. pretty cool. I HATE the multiplayer.. i wont even play it.

Sorry, this should be in another thread.. but i use the unread thread button.. i dont like looking for the old ones.

posting irrelevant stuff in threads = POST WHORE! please report to my thread when you read this. ;D

RNG187 ]
luchesco ]

lmao!!! wth J-Rite??? I thought u was a black man!! lol

dude, i wish you were on socom like 5 minutes ago.

lol i know i only got one game in last night, my head was killing me, i finally pussied out and took some liquid gels and went to bed lol i hate taking medicine :(

jesus, thats not the ass i fucked last night. wtf rng? u liar! u said u loved me and that we would be together no matter what! and now i have a child and you wont even return my calls! *insert hysterical sobbing* *insert gunshot in the backround* *insert body falling to the floor sound*