Need some computer HELP!!!

So I'm pretty sure I have some spyware, or some other form of malware on my computer but I can't find the bastard. Spybot, AVG free, McCafee, nothing is catching it and I've gone through my computer like top to bottom to try and find this damn thing. What makes me think I have it is that every time I go to a search engine in firefox utilizing the search box in the uper right hand corner, the entire first page of let's say google or yahoo will be nothing but links to advertising websites or websites that are malicious and it's pissing me off because the description of the links on that first page are the links I need to get to, but it redirects the links to these damn advertising/malicious websites. So if anybody can help or point me in the right direction to fix the problem it would be much appreciated!

Goat?!

I went to install the smitfraudfix and AVG recognized it as malicious and thus deleted all of the files for the program before it could even finish downloading. Is it supposed to be recognized as something that is malicious? Also the link you gave me Banshee isn't a direct link, it's goes to afterdawn.com but not directly to the download. Could this be the reason there's a problem?

It sucks I keep having to download shit to my notebook just to rid my shit of this damn fraud shit