Hello from [cKs] to the entire UF community!

Hi! I have registered here on the UF forums on behalf of the Canadian Killing Squad. [cKs] is an elite, organized, and mature SOCOM clan that is made up of primarily of Canadians. We have been around since SOCOM 1, and plan to stay around for many years to come.

I have come to these forums to see if any clan in the UF community would be interested in either playing with cKs on the SOCOM servers or possibly having a war in the future at some point. We over at [cKs] recognize the high level of competition in the various UF tournaments and would like to have as many scrimmages against UF clans as possible since high intensity wars are the most enjoyable. I welcome all of you to come play with us at any time, our rooms will always be in Canada East 1 by the name of "cksclan.ca" You can also follow that URL to check out our website http://www.cksclan.ca . There you can look at our war tracker, which states every war cKs has ever had, with the exception of a few SOCOM 2 wars, along with the results of each map and the clan tags of the respective opposing clans, our history, check out our forums, or challenge us to a war by following the "Fight Us" option. I look forward to keeping in contact with all of you, playing with you, as well as playing against you. ;D

Absolutely, send out some PSN invites to the various gunners and Im SURE you will get a lil scrimmage.

Also, almost every UF clan has a dedicated section on their forums for scrimmages, so feel free to traverse the community boards and find some good ol fashion competition.

And, if you and yours decide to enter Hell Week, I will see you on the battlefield as well.