Anyone travel with a PS3? Cause I have important note.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Well at home it's set up to a TV with an HDMI connection, which you have to set up in the settings menu.

And if you forget to change it to a normal connection when you travel you can't see anything when you hook it up to a hotel tv and try to practice with your team.

Just thought people would enjoy a little giggle at my expense. Don't worry about me, I have a lap top and a six pack so i'm good.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

now the signal strength here is about 60% or less, I'm in the wrong end of the building I think....but [LA] I'll be home Tues for our war so you still have to worry. :o

LOL I did the same thing. My G/F has a plasma TV and that is where I first played my PS3. I used the HDMI cable and when I got home I hooked it up to component cables but I don't have a HD tv. The screen was blank and I started to panic. I looked through my book and couldn't find anything saying what I needed to do and turned it off and back on holding the standby button and it was fixed. Damn that was freaking me out because my g/f lives 30 minutes away and I was thinking I was going to have to drive over there to change it then drive back.