Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

OMG someone please!

Will someone please kill 50 cent please pleeeeeeeeeeease I don't care if he makes lame music that I don't listen to, but someone please destroy him and the developers creating a new 50 cent video game someone please!

Will someone please kill 50 cent please pleeeeeeeeeeease I don't care if he makes lame music that I don't listen to, but someone please destroy him and the developers creating a new 50 cent video game someone please!

that game is just a disgrace to all gamers.

CDBS14 ]

Will someone please kill 50 cent please pleeeeeeeeeeease I don't care if he makes lame music that I don't listen to' date=' but someone please destroy him and the developers creating a new 50 cent video game someone please!

[/quote']

There have been a lot worse celebrity games.

Shaq Fu, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker anyone?

IRISH BULL ]

I know the first one was a train wreck, but I thought this second one was getting decent reviews.

it has a similar cover system to that of gears of war, its basically a mix of several games.

Aerosmith and Metallica can't be put into that category as they're just games where you play the music.. its Guitar Hero. We're talking about games where you PLAY the actual characters.

Like in the Journey arcade game, you play as the actual band in space collecting instruments.... yeah....

BTW: Journey is possibly the worst celebrity based video game ever

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Aerosmith and Metallica can't be put into that category as they're just games where you play the music.. its Guitar Hero. We're talking about games where you PLAY the actual characters.

Like in the Journey arcade game, you play as the actual band in space collecting instruments.... yeah....

BTW: Journey is possibly the worst celebrity based video game ever

you should watch the angry video game nerd

I do, but I've also owned plenty of the games he's talked about and I know exactly where he's coming from. If he reviewed Journey, he wouldn't have enough diarrhea dumps in his ear to describe how bad it is

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

I do, but I've also owned plenty of the games he's talked about and I know exactly where he's coming from. If he reviewed Journey, he wouldn't have enough diarrhea dumps in his ear to describe how bad it is

lol, did you see the Micheal Jackson one? epic.

Nemesis ]
Playerdown ]

The "Journey" game ROCKED!

The Aerosmith game too!! ;D

I wasn't talking about the Guitar Hero Aerosmith game, I was talking about this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_X ;D

and I'm so getting the Metallica Guitar Hero game. :D

CDBS14 ]

Will someone please kill 50 cent please pleeeeeeeeeeease I don't care if he makes lame music that I don't listen to' date=' but someone please destroy him and the developers creating a new 50 cent video game someone please!

[/quote']

what he said