The Official Killzone 2 Review Thread

IRISH BULL ]
Rorbotron ]
CDBS14 ]

hey just so you guys know' date=' you can play music while playing KZ2. from the XMB

[/quote']

Wow awesome. How?

I believe you just hit the PS button to bring up the XMB. Go to the music section and play the music you want that is saved on your harddrive. I'm guessing, because I haven't tried this yet.

But, can you do it while playing online or just the single player? If its like HVB, you can listen by yourself, not online.

Overall, the game is great. I had a bitch of a time trying to use the default setting, as I'd hit the R3 (Zoom) button when in a firefight and end up scoping in and dying.

I'm having the same problem. What setting fixing this issue??

use alternate2. and then choose option HOLD ZOOM

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IRISH BULL ]
Rorbotron ]
CDBS14 ]

hey just so you guys know' date=' you can play music while playing KZ2. from the XMB

[/quote']

Wow awesome. How?

I believe you just hit the PS button to bring up the XMB. Go to the music section and play the music you want that is saved on your harddrive. I'm guessing, because I haven't tried this yet.

But, can you do it while playing online or just the single player? If its like HVB, you can listen by yourself, not online.

Overall, the game is great. I had a bitch of a time trying to use the default setting, as I'd hit the R3 (Zoom) button when in a firefight and end up scoping in and dying.

I'm having the same problem. What setting fixing this issue??

its awesome, and works very well online

MaluNYMets ]

Anyone have any information on Clan Support?

How many officers can you have?

What happens if you lose all your valor during a war?

Anyone schedule any matches yet?

Anyone win any prizes yet?

1. max number of people per clan is 50 or 54, but is one of those.

2. You can not lose all valor because it wont let you bet any valor until you reach 200 valor.

3. i have not scheduled any matches yet

4. prizes are valor at the moment, no real big prizes.

Public-Defender- ]

I'll send you one bro! I love this game. You really cant compare this & Socom.

2 totally different types of game play.

Rorbotron ]

Send me some friend requests boys and girls. I don't think i have anyone from UF on my friends list at least not guys playing KZ2. My PSN is Rorbotron.

I'll be on tonight around 9pm Central. Hit me up, PSN= x_IRISH_BULL_x

Guest CplKoontz
Rorbotron ]

Send me some friend requests boys and girls. I don't think i have anyone from UF on my friends list at least not guys playing KZ2. My PSN is Rorbotron.

you got me robo:) I played it all weekend lol.....

im ranked lieutenant already and i bought the game yesterday 8)

this game is bad ass!

dont want to show off but i hit general saturday night. :-\ 8)

also its good to see many people here at UF got the game, i thought there was gonna be a much smaller number.

Now u guys know why i was so hyped for it.