constructive criticism please

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Guest Damstr8

I like it, but I know there is a way in flash to make the turn page move only when you go over it with a mouse. I can't remember how it is done, but have seen it.

But it does look good.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
_Reaper. ]

I think it looks good but the color of the +30 color and the color on the font for the sig itself doesn't mesh...

thats what i kinda wanted, to make it look like under the sig was something totally different than what was on it, but thanks for the info

and i know nothing about flash, if i could make it roll up that would kick ass!!!

Guest KingJunk

Pardon my words but YOU ARE A FUCKING BEAST AT MAKING SIG's!!

I ohh so Still Thank you very much for this SIG you made me I wanted to use it on other sites but they said I was advetiseing UF and they removed it LoL

Thanks again for my sig man I still Love it very much!!

• Directors
Andawg ]

The peeling up part looks like a giant white penis, if you look where it lines up too. Very funny!

Andawg, just when I thought you were one of the normal ones......calling Dr. Freud...calling Dr.Freud. I mean, by a a show of hands...did anybody else think that it looked like a "giant white penis"? lol

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Shame on you VIP3R for acusing me of being "normal!" "GOSH!"

Nice changes, Tat. But you have to remember the gutter is aiming high for where my mind hangs out.

X_VIP3R_X ]
Andawg ]

The peeling up part looks like a giant white penis, if you look where it lines up too. Very funny!

Andawg, just when I thought you were one of the normal ones......calling Dr. Freud...calling Dr.Freud. I mean, by a a show of hands...did anybody else think that it looked like a "giant white penis"? lol

Honestly.. I dont get it at all..!?

I went back & tried to lok at it like that, but i just dont see anything at all resembling a big white dick..!?

if i squint my eyes i might see an ice cream cone or something cone like, but a dick..!? not at all..

And now on to the new version (less dick like i guess ..lol)

It looks cool, but the text needs to pop better.

Try a white border on the text or leave the red, & make the text white. (just suggestions..)

I think it looks like to giant boobs on a blond while she is bouncing on a trampoline......

Wait hold on a sec.. let me close this magazine.. Oh the sig? yea it looks great! LOL.

nice job bud.

p.s. Andawg..

I finally got around to fixing the shadow line on your sig... here ya go bro.

http://www.avcbiz.com/Temp1/Andawg.png

Tat..

My critique is about the font.. other than that it looks great

You should have a font that is more closely tied to the them.. i.e. 300 is a rather bloody movie, and as such.. the font you have doesnt really flow IMO with the image itself...

try going with a broken looking font

like this one - its a bit broken, and somewhat blocky... there are ones that fit better this is just an ex.

http://dafont.com/feast-of-flesh-bb.font

http://dafont.com/img/charmap/f/e/feast_of_flesh_bb0.png

Chili-Palmer ]
X_VIP3R_X ]
Andawg ]

The peeling up part looks like a giant white penis' date=' if you look where it lines up too. Very funny!

[/quote']

Honestly.. I dont get it at all..!?

I went back & tried to lok at it like that, but i just dont see anything at all resembling a big white dick..!?

if i squint my eyes i might see an ice cream cone or something cone like, but a dick..!? not at all..

And now on to the new version (less dick like i guess ..lol)

It looks cool, but the text needs to pop better.

Try a white border on the text or leave the red, & make the text white. (just suggestions..)

I agree with Chili.. i dont get how that ressembles a Penis LOL