Please Read

I knew about Marcus Luttrell's deal about a week and a half ago. His dogs name was D.A.S.Y.(daisy) It is an acronym for his fallen brothers when they were outnumberd badly trapped in a cave. He was the only one to survive. The guys that did this should be put in jail for years to come

Too bad some liberal judge will give them house arrest for 30 days or some other moronic sentence.

Elections have consequences. Judges are constantly releasing murderer's who murder again, child rapist's who rape children again, people who kill others by DUI and now are CNN Anchor's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Sanchez

On December 10, 1990, Sanchez struck a pedestrian, Jeffrey Smuzinick, with his car while driving drunk on a residential street near Dolphin Stadium.[2] Smuzinick was paralyzed and eventually died from his injuries in 1995.[2][3]Sanchez, whom a Metro-Dade police officer said "smelled strongly of alcohol," first stopped his car but then later left the scene. A blood test to determine Sanchez's sobriety was not administered until an hour and fifteen minutes after the collision. Though Sanchez says he tried to aid Smuzinick at the scene of the accident and flag down motorists, eyewitnesses claim the anchorman ignored the injured man and loudly told police and bystanders that blood tests were pointless, and would hurt his public image.[4] Sanchez, who had just left an NFL football game with his father (and left the scene of the accident)[4], was not charged with causing the accident, but was charged with and pleaded no contest to DUI.

And now Sanchez is on national TV 5 times a week blaming Glen Beck for the shootings in PA becaue Beck is pro gun.

How many people has Glen Beck killed? 0

off topic there hoggy.

but ive read Lone Survivor 2 times so far, and i cried every time. that book is the reason i work out, and do my best to stay active. as bad as it is i wish he woulda just shot the pathetic fucks, scum like that doesnt diserve to live, and neither does the fuckin pathetic family that raised them. its what i woulda done if someone killed my dog. but i guess hes a better man. i signed it.