Kilzone 2 Patch VS. SOCOM Patch(es)

CDBS14 ]
Neoblackhound ]
CDBS14 ]
Neoblackhound ]
CDBS14 ]

I still play KZ2' date=' i no longer play socom, sort of the opposite for me.

[/quote']Thats good cuz you never played in the first place.

actually i did, then my PS3 broke for 2 months. Remember i was on a horseman team? i still play EVAL wars though.

No you don't, your playing time is negative on both ranked and unranked lol.

lmao, how many times did they reset that? before the first patch i had like 2 days of gameplay or a little less, then it all reset, i was level 5.

Yea maybe all together after a reset lol. Level isn't hard to get. I reset myself 4 times.

Please don't bash my head into the forum's margin lines, but I think there is a need to compare the 'way KZ2' handles it's issues, and 'how /6', has been getting away with murder. We are die-hards, YES! But if only a developer would admit their mistakes, we could be more forgiving. To have them coming out with 'patch after patch after patch', and the shhh! 'still' isn't fixed? ~ There's a flame in my eyes since November...and I just hope I never see a /6 guy on the street...

Us 'die-hard' Socom'ers, are playing with a damn BETA..."every since the game first came out!" ~ Admit it. :'(

I traded my copy of KZ2 in to Game Stop a few weeks ago. Then I hear about the patch and DLC. Dohh! I might have to go rent it so I can check out all the new stuff. I hear one of the new maps is 2 moving train cars. Thats just sick! /Sux could really learn a lesson from GG.

BTW, do the new maps cost anything, or are they available to everyone?

Swine__ ]

I traded my copy of KZ2 in to Game Stop a few weeks ago. Then I hear about the patch and DLC. Dohh! I might have to go rent it so I can check out all the new stuff. I hear one of the new maps is 2 moving train cars. Thats just sick! /Sux could really learn a lesson from GG.

$5.99 and yes. As long as you have the PSN store available.

IRISH BULL ]
Swine__ ]

$5.99 and yes. As long as you have the PSN store available.

3 Bucks a map isnt a bad price. I paid 10 for 3 COD: W@W maps. That seems to be about the going rate for maps these days.

The real question is how much you would pay for even 1 new SOCOM map.

Swine__ ]

the moving train map is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i love killing myself by jumping right at the second the towers are in between the train cars, lol. so much fun.

CDBS14 ]
Swine__ ]

BTW' date=' do the new maps cost anything, or are they available to everyone?

[/quote']

the moving train map is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i love killing myself by jumping right at the second the towers are in between the train cars, lol. so much fun.

Are the New maps out?

Ditto, I thought they came out on the 30th?

UNCLE-SID25 ]

/6 socom is like a hot girl you meet at the club. You dont want to invest much in it and cant be trusted much in the long run- but for a few nights a week its a sure thing and always fun as hell. :)

You know I still love the game but I guess thats just cause I'm a "fan boy" ::)

But dude that analogy if funny as hell, well played.