Vick agrees to plead Guilty

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

fuck jail, lets line up a series of fights, ray jacksom, chuck liddel, etc, and first one he loses we hang him or drown him or electrocute him. each fight could be tagged with a different way to dispose of his dumb ass.

OMNI ]

It will be a huge statement if the league doesn't let him play again.  I'm not sure if any team out there would ever give him another chance acnyway.  

I can imagine this headline though........"Vick leads Detroit to their first playoff win in franchise history"

-Omni

Hey bro kitna's doin it this year haha didn't you see 10+ wins haha naa in all seriousness hes stupid and doesnt deserve to play again, but on another note lions are 2-0 woo

I love Detroit! We'll take him. Hell you guys still listen to R. Kelly's music, You still love O.J. Simpson, You still listen to Marv Albert announce....and you'll still watch Vick when he comes back to play!!! He'll go away, he'll come back, and time will pass.

and in my opinion R. Kelly, Michael Jackson, and O.J. Simpson have all done worse but are still out there kicking it. At least Vick will have a punishment. Hell, i respect Martha Stewart MORE now.

Felmnar ]

I love Detroit! We'll take him. Hell you guys still listen to R. Kelly's music, You still love O.J. Simpson, You still listen to Marv Albert announce....and you'll still watch Vick when he comes back to play!!! He'll go away, he'll come back, and time will pass.

and in my opinion R. Kelly, Michael Jackson, and O.J. Simpson have all done worse but are still out there kicking it. At least Vick will have a punishment. Hell, i respect Martha Stewart MORE now.

r. kelley is a bitch, micheal is a homo, and o.j. didnt do it......but vick ...well he is a peice of shit as well..and i wouldnt want him in the same state with me never mind my favorite team and i guess you dont watch football that much cuase mike vick sucks any way he could run thats about it...couldnt throw it to a wide open algea crumpler five yards out, cuz he would panic , cuz he is junk....,.

so hopefully this will be the last i hear of vick EVER ....he is peice of shit and he is goin to jail and he will be back in the nfl with some shitty team and he just passed bozz or ryan leaf on the worst waste of talent countdown...

peice of shit and i hope he gets hurt real bad in prison

Felmnar ]

dude. I hate R Kelly, OJ, Martha Stewart, Vick and most of all Jackson. All of them were/are guilty of what they were accused of doing and if you truely believe that OJ is innocent then u might wanna get your head checked out cuz that shit was obvious that the cops fucked things up. Also people need to stop letting people let their kids meet jackson cuz he's a molester

lol I have a little different out look on this than ANYONE here I am sure. I never did like vick so screw em.

However the dogs that fight are bread to fight (and die). Thats what they are bread for. Thats like saying a police dog is a slave or "made" to work. Its what the breed was made for. The dogs that fight in these "pro" dog fights are not family pets, they are not "ole yeller", they are not your family dog you picture in a ring, made to fight for its life.

If a race horse goes lame (cant race but could live a great life) they are put down! Unless there is money in breeding it or selling it off- Just like a fight dog.

Think about it. I guess if I was a pro PETA guy I would say the way they treat cattle, slaughter them is not right either. Screw that I will be betting on a cock fight while eating some fried chicken- BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE BREAD FOR- BOTH THE FIGHTING COCK AND THE FRIED CHICKEN. Get over it.

Now bring the flames!

Felmnar ]

Pai we dont need vick didnt you hear the news we have a hall of famer in kitna ahhahah anyways yea but seriously detroit better do good this year but yea screw vick

Kitna...Great...lol. Good point Sid...I was just pointing out how things blow over in time. Not calling any of those people innocent, just that what they did, and still do, are overlooked in time.

I just think Vick is dumb...Why run a miilion dollor illegal gambling circle in the US when you can afford to go to mexico where they could care less what you do? Stupid ass could have bought an entire Hotel down there and charge for rooms and food before his fights!...lol

Haa thow his ass away for 5 years thats great but thats not going to solve anything to tell you what i think when he gets out he will probly do it again i mean hes kinda dumb like that, i mean who the hell with that much money, plays in the nfl a good QB, throws that shit away i mean shit ill trade places with him and then he can dog fight or do what he wants shit i mean thats why i think hes stupid