UF Bip Maps, Big Numbers?

I was going to ask chili to please get more specific and then I said wait a minute I'm the noob I'll go look it up for us lol

Rule Set 9: ROOM SET-UP FOR TACMAP WARS

A: All rooms MUST be made by the time designated by both Clan Reps at the scheduling meeting. The room is to be made by the attackers. In your best interests, please have the room up at least 5 minutes before the actual start time. A 3rd party UF clan member can be called upon to verify that a room is not up on time.

B: The room must be set up with the following parameters:

> All one-map war rooms are to be made BEST OF TWELVE ROUNDS. Each round will be SEVEN MINUTES long.

> Each war will be over one map only. The defenders of that AO choose which side they will play on to start the map. The attackers, when making the room, will decide whether their attack will occur during DAY or NIGHT. Attackers do not need to reveal this day or night option to the defenders until the defenders arrive in the war lobby.

> All maps played throughout the tourney are to be LARGE if a size for that map is selectable.

> Friendly fire MUST be turned on (teammates CAN be killed by friendly fire).

> There are to be NO spectators allowed.

> The room MUST be PRIVATE.

> A maximum of 32-players must be allowed (no matter how small the teams are to be, the maps are to be full-sized LARGE. Throughout the weeks, team sizes per week will range between 6v6 to 14v14).

> All GL attachments and all types of hand-held grenade launchers are prohibited. RPGs are acceptable. Using a hand-carried GL in a war will result in your team’s forfeit of that war.

C: In the lobby before the war, if an attacker refuses to green up at 10 minutes after the official start time of the war for whatever reason, including waiting for a late arrival, then the attack has failed and there will be no war. Also, if a defender refuses to green up at 10 minutes after the official start time of the war for whatever reason, including waiting for a late arrival, then the defense has failed and the AO is transferred to the attacker by default. A 3rd party UF clan member can be called upon to verify that a room is not greened up on time.

D: It will be known that ALL maps will be comprised of Demolition, Suppression or Control Points. All other mission versions tip the scales of battle towards one side, and this tourney was constructed to make the playing field as even for both sides as possible.

In the tacmap, you don't get to choose how many people you war with. Every week there is a set number of players you must war with. You can war with any number below that number, but nothing higher.

For example, this week in the tournament it is 14v14, next week is 12v12. The numbers have gone as high as 16v16 in past tournaments, but this tournament goes up to 14v14

I Definately read the rules, but the auto assigned numbers answers my question ;)

in some tourneys just because your allowed to have 16 doesn't mean you will, most people when they chose numbers put as little as they could =/ But I like the UF system that switches it up. Thank you for all the fast responses. ^^