New Name, New Clan (EL1TE--SNIP3R)

After competing with JyK in both BLACK and that Chain Reaction, I have remade my socom 3 clan with many original members, and some new ones I have made on Confrontation. Most of you know me as EL1TE--SNIP3R, and I have been a clan rep for JyK since February. I'm now leader of my own clan and we are currently recruiting and practicing. I know most of you here are already members of outstanding clan, but i figured I would post up just in case some people were looking around.

The clan name is [D*F] -D3LTA*FORC3-. We hold many of the same values as the UF community, including honor, respect, and integrity. I run my own variation of a squad based system that was very effective in socom 2 and 3. [D*F] has been around for many years, and many of the original members are still in the clan. I believe a clan is more than just a random group of people, and that it is a family. I also believe winning is about more than who gets MVP, and your K/D ratio, but is about a team coming together to complete a common goal. If anyone is looking for something more than just your average clan, swing by our forums and let me know!

Oh, and I have looked for hell week applications, but I don't see anything about other than in old posts. Is hell week shut down during the tac map tournament or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Recruiting has been going well. I am up to around 25 players, with around 12 on every night. I am looking for a few more active players so we can do hell week and join the community. We have been very successful in clan wars so far, though we have not faced the caliber clans that are competing here in UF. We have our first full scale 16^16 scheduled friday night, and hope to have about 3 a week for the next few weeks to prepare us for hell week. see you guys on the battlefield soon!