i just cant decide...

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

That site is depressing.

I should have taken a picture of the chick a few seats down from us at the All Star Race a couple weeks ago. Obviously pregnant, smoking and drinking most of the race. GRRRRR that should be child endangerment. I know my Mom smoked and had a couple drinks while pregnant but OMG what some people do these days is repulsive.

the 16 and pregnant show was actually shot in Omaha. My wife was in going into labor and the MTV crew was down the hall from us shooting the documentary. I might be in one of the shots running down the hall grabbing ice for my wife. LOL

But all of that is disgusting.

xRed0ctobeRx ]

the 16 and pregnant show was actually shot in Omaha. My wife was in going into labor and the MTV crew was down the hall from us shooting the documentary. I might be in one of the shots running down the hall grabbing ice for my wife. LOL

But all of that is disgusting.

Wait.........your married and your not a virgin :o

DevilHawk34 ]

She snorted coke of the baby while breast feeding! WTF

Thats what I'm saying man. I honestly think the government should take money away from some worthless other program and use it to foot the bill for required sterility operations for dumbasses like this.

Prane ]
DevilHawk34 ]

She snorted coke of the baby while breast feeding! WTF

Thats what I'm saying man. I honestly think the government should take money away from some worthless other program and use it to foot the bill for required sterility operations for dumbasses like this.

There's an easier way than that. Start making people pass UA's for government money and advertise you will have to, and these trashy bitches will stop having kids just for the welfare check. :-\

BigMoneyNacku ]

There's an easier way than that. Start making people pass UA's for government money and advertise you will have to, and these trashy bitches will stop having kids just for the welfare check. :-\

That is fucking genius.!!!

They would have to do it then & there.!

There would have to be a medical office on site, or they would just fake it.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Chili-Palmer ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

That is fucking genius.!!!

They would have to do it then & there.!

There would have to be a medical office on site, or they would just fake it.

i been arguin that for a while now, lol. i have to piss test to earn a check, parrt of which the government takes to hand out to lowlifes to buy drugs. if i wanted to support a drug habit, it would be mine ;)