WET?

Will Wet be any good?

Wet1.png

WET is a Highly-stylized third person shooter that seamlessly blends gun play, sword kills and over the top acrobatics to create the ultimate interactive action experience. The game allows you to shoot anywhere, anytime. You have the freedom to shoot while running, sliding down ladders, sliding across the floor, or performing any number of acrobatic moves.

http://wet.bethsoft.com/index-1200.htm

Just wondering if anyone has any pre-release thoughts on this title....

I believe I posted about this in the anticipated games thread a while back ^^

Since playing fallout3, I am a big fan of Bethesda, and I have seen multiple reviews for wet.

I think its a cross breed of mirrors edge and Max Payne... (although the game was described as a max Payne/(anothergame) mix.

This game looks sick, it is very different, I love the slow down time elements of of max Payne and prince of Persia.

The double gun style is really cool too, you control one gun with the left stick and the other one auto aims on targets, so you can auto on one and pick a second target and kill two enemies at the same time, all the while doing some crazy upside down air kick in slow motion.

Apparently the A.I is pretty smart and every kill should be unique ( I think) which makes it good play through that doesn't get stale by the end.

This game is very exciting, and the art style is creative. Most likely picking this up early in its release ^^

• 3 weeks later...